GE Healthcare

GE Healthcare Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
A great company with good benefits
Endoscopy Manager (Former Employee), La Palma, CADecember 19, 2013
Pros: work environment
Cons: hours
GE provided me with ongoing opportunities for personal and professional development.
Sourced and attract qualified candidates
Contract Recruiter (Former Employee), Waukesha, WIDecember 17, 2013
Highly standardized recruitment environment. Worked with Six Sigma team to streamline recruitment processes and procedures.
General Counsul
Internship (Former Employee), Burlington, VTDecember 12, 2013
Wonderful employees, and a great work life balance.
As a college intern here I was able to shadow many of the partners, and gain an insight into corporate culture.
Comprehensive compensation and benefits package, flexible work schedules and excellent development programs
Human Resources Representative (Former Employee), Arlington Heights, ILDecember 11, 2013
A typical day at work involved 100% multi-tasking. Daily "tasks" ranged from solving benefits and pay issues, investigating employee complaints, handling disability claims, providing HR orientation for newly on-boarded employees and conducting other training sessions; with many other things in between. Very challenging. The most enjoyable part of my – more... job was supporting the employees and management who took great pride in the work performed (manufacturing of pharmaceutical devices & drugs). – less
GE was a daily challenge
Ultrasound Field Services Engineer (Current Employee), South Florida, FLNovember 25, 2013
Pros: leading-edge technology ideas and products for long term security
Cons: sometime is too demanding and you can't keep up
Its a wonderful place to work. GE was a daily challenge. It a dynamic company. A lots of breakthroughs products, amazing technology. Well organized, future-oriented. Demamnda to much of you, but it paid well.
Productive and fun workplace
Lead Developer (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WINovember 25, 2013
GE Healthcare is serving the world with medical imaging products. To improve its sales and services, GE Healthcare needs to have an accurate knowledge of its installed base, it is giving support to the nearly more than thousands of applications
Cool place to work
6 moths worked as Intern (Former Employee), Bangalore IndiaNovember 23, 2013
Learn Java with cool guys around.
Java swing and personality development.
Cooperative.
Cool.
I enjoyed all assigned work in company.
Every moment in company was enjoyable.
If GE buys your company, plan to leave
Sales Medical Diagnostics (Former Employee), USANovember 22, 2013
Pros: good salary, benefits
Cons: no job security
I worked for a company acquired by GE. Perhaps it was other management changes, but at that time, my 20+ year career was on the line. I probably was targeted as a long-time employee from the predecessor company who could easily and cheaply be shuffled out the door. Management quickly signed on to the GE philosophy and sold their mommas for a dime. You – more... can expect to have no support from corporate if you're in the field, management who will stab you in the back and let you fend for yourself until they dump you. If my choice was being a piano player in a house of ill-repute and working for GE, I'd take the music lessons. – less
Challenging, yet fullfilling place to work
Service Sales Account Executive (Current Employee), Wauwatosa, WINovember 19, 2013
Pros: advancement
Cons: worklife balance
High pressure, mentally challenging- great place for someone who wants to make an inpact and looking for advancement.
Technologically good place to learn
Order Fullfilment specialist (Current Employee), Bangalore, KANovember 15, 2013
Added technical values to my knowledge
hardest part was to work in shifts,when required.
co workers were good
friendly colleagues, compliant
Leading System Designer (Current Employee), Cardiff, WLSNovember 15, 2013
typical giant company, not much promotion opportunity, lacking of talent development methodology
Productive and not fun workplace.
BMET II (Current Employee), Plano, TXNovember 14, 2013
Pros: plenty of overtime
Cons: lots of beurocracy
No comments, Lots of broken promises! I.E. you will be trained in this, we will pay you so much, shut up and get the job done. I`m looking for a career not to become a P.M. tech!
Updated
Accessioning, And Lab Technician (Current Employee), Aliso Viejo, CANovember 5, 2013
Responsible for receiving human biological samples, patient/specimen data entry,
Accurately labeling of samples, and document imaging for reproductive and oncology-related tests.
Work in the histology lab assisting with embedding and cutting tissue blocks, performing routine stains, labeling slides and verifying work in the department computer system.
Ensure – more... areas of the department are clean, orderly and have proper levels of supplies for daily functioning.
Experience following and/or developing SOPs. – less
what a good place to work shame its closing
Team Leader (Former Employee), GloucesterNovember 5, 2013
Arranging daily work schedule completing all relevant paperwork reviewing batch documentation ensuring all is compliant prior to submission to QA
Administrative Support Specialist
Planner/Scheduler (Former Employee), Johnson and Johnson in Springhouse, PAOctober 23, 2013
Pros: flexable hours and good benefits
Cons: could not take a lunch break often
Currenting I am working in retail. I was laid off . I would prefer an office job. A typical day would be checking my email, then have an office gathering on what was our schedules for the day. I worked with many groups of people. Weekly worked on the department budget. Ordered supplies, worked with vendors and intercompany employees( the most enjoyable – more... part of the day).
Handled invoicing and administration duties to the Director. The hardest part of the job is closing quarterly. T – less
Great place to work and learn new things with equal balance of work - fun enviornment
Biomedical Engineer II/Lead Engineer (Current Employee), Brick, NJOctober 22, 2013
A typical day at work would be communicating with hospital staff about their requirements on day to day basis.
Troubleshooting problems with medical instruments.
Annual checks on medical instruments and understanding the regulatory policies of hospital.
Meetings with administration regarding on going tasks and future tasks. Helping department managers – more... with budgeting and satisfying their daily requirements. – less
Opportunities to learn a lot about business
Build Manager/Lead System Software Consultant (Former Employee), Burlington, VTOctober 21, 2013
GE Healthcare provides unlimited opportunities for employees to grow their careers. Everyone works hard to make the customer their number one priority.
I Love and Enjoy my work with GE
Field Service Engineer (Former Employee), Waukesha, WIOctober 17, 2013
I service medical equipment.
I learned to be on top of everything.
Management sometimes is hard to understand but you need to follow their requirements.
I often help out my co-workers to ease some of their day to day activities.
The most enjoyable part of my job is when the patients was able to get their diagnosis with the equipment I service. I always – more... wonder
that the machine I service could be use by my family, a close frend or a foe. – less
Team Co-ordination and Fun activities
Sr. Process Associate (Former Employee), hyderabadOctober 12, 2013
Management meets Team on weeekly basis to know our views

We have fun with our team members & other
productive
Electro-test Technician (Current Employee), Laurel, MDOctober 11, 2013
Pros: free lunch
Cons: short break
nice play to advance my career, very nice person. i learned so many things very important for my career. the manager was very important. the hardest part was to learn but when you have it, everything become easy.

About GE Healthcare

What do you envision for your future? At GE Healthcare, we strive to see life more clearly. Our "healthymagination" – Read more