GE Healthcare Employee Review

View all GE Healthcare reviews

Great Culture, Great People
Project Management Administrator (Current Employee) –  New Berlin, WI6 April 2014
Working as a contractor for GE Healthcare brings an all around balanced environment in professional and private life. Communications between all teams are top notch, technology and training data are available at my request. I am treated as one of their own.

I love the interactions with customers globally, giving them the information they need to procure their software and remain in software compliance. Courtesy and professionalism are a daily occurrence.

Other GE Healthcare Employee Reviews

an excellent company, if you like the American-taiwanes style
Direct Sales/ Modality Specialist (Former Employee) –  Xi'an8 December 2017
It's my first job ,and the only reason I stop my CS degrees and join the healthcare because Jack Welch. We are hand picked from top 10 universities of China and 8 elite from over 1000 candidates . but really it's working on the reels of the Taiwan Style and maybe mistaken to be the American style.
Pros
good brand, mature structure
Cons
not a good place to start your career.
Great learning experience
Practicum Student (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB28 August 2017
Was a practicum student shadowing a few field service representatives and was very well received. I got hands on experience servicing a wide range of systems and equipment.
Pros
Travel
Cons
Varying work hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GE Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.