GE Healthcare Employee Review

View all GE Healthcare reviews

GE Healthcare
X-ray service Engineer (Former Employee) –  Goffstown, NH9 April 2014
17 years of servicing all manufactory x-ray equipment. Multi-Vendor Leader 17 years and 3 years X-ray Leader during the integration period.(Merging core and MV engineers) Fully trained on all GE x-ray.
Provide service as requested by the customers. Schedule and perform preventative Maintenance on X-ray, Mammographic and non-GE equipment.
I learned that the changes in Healthcare caused me to loose my job. My experience and wages were commensurate to my level of tenure/ seniority. Workforce reductions are never easy.
My co-workers mostly were helpful, attentive. Most were very trainable. Some became good friends.
Most difficult part of the job for me was trying to be two places at once, partly because of geography. Mostly because I repaired non-GE equipment.
Most enjoyable part was interacting with my Customers. Advocating for them and keeping their level of satisfaction at a very high level.
Pros
Wages, Car
Cons
Stress, Metrics based on numbers instead of Customer Satisfaction.

Other GE Healthcare Employee Reviews

an excellent company, if you like the American-taiwanes style
Direct Sales/ Modality Specialist (Former Employee) –  Xi'an8 December 2017
It's my first job ,and the only reason I stop my CS degrees and join the healthcare because Jack Welch. We are hand picked from top 10 universities of China and 8 elite from over 1000 candidates . but really it's working on the reels of the Taiwan Style and maybe mistaken to be the American style.
Pros
good brand, mature structure
Cons
not a good place to start your career.
Great learning experience
Practicum Student (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB28 August 2017
Was a practicum student shadowing a few field service representatives and was very well received. I got hands on experience servicing a wide range of systems and equipment.
Pros
Travel
Cons
Varying work hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GE Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.