GE Healthcare

GE Healthcare Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Good company
Field Service Representative (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONMarch 4, 2014
Good company with good benifits. Self scheduling and customers.
Must prioritize customer calls.
Very Exciting
Inventory Specialist (Former Employee), Toronto, ONSeptember 4, 2013
GE - was a great learning experience.

Opportunity to expand skills and leverage previous experiences.
n/a
Process Operator (Former Employee), Cork, CDecember 4, 2012
Pros: free lunches, great benfits, great place to work
12 hour shifts, great time off. Very busy. good demand of product, plenty of overime
challenging and fun filled environment
Senior Executive (Current Employee), Bangalore, KAAugust 25, 2014
Pros: concessional lunch & dinner
Good work environment where one can enhance their skills through various opportunities of challenges.
N/A
Bio-Medical Equipment Technician II (Former Employee), Mexia, TXAugust 13, 2014
Pros: fun company to work for
Cons: some management not worth having
Repair Medical Equipment as needed and PM's got to learn about a verity of medical devices from IV pumps to patient monitors to telemetry, balloon pumps, vents and heart lung machines. Co-workers were willing to help out on hard problems with equipment. The last management team that I had would not take up for the employees at all.
Courier Supervisor (Former Employee), West Melbourne, FLAugust 12, 2014
Pros: pay and benefits
Cons: have to work weekends
Fast passed job, with a great work environment.All the overtime you want. Down side is you have to work weekends and holidays.
Very good work culture
Sales Manager, Government Business and PPP (Former Employee), Bangalore, KAJuly 28, 2014
Pros: training, work environment, focus on customer service
Cons: too many silos, collaboration among different functions
GE provides ample opportunity for professional growth and the work environment is very positive. GE provides excellent training and ensures that its employees are very knowledgeable. I thouroughly enjoyed working with GE.
Exciting
Quality Control - Technician (Redundancy) (Former Employee), Amersham, ENGJuly 25, 2014
Brilliant company to work for, gave me an insite to working with Radiopharmaceutics.
Testing radioactive samples within target time in order to meet customer demands while working alongside other departments.
Learning new transferable skills such as Trackwise and Change Control.
Decent Company
System Administrator / Technical Project Manager (Current Employee), Seattle, WAJuly 22, 2014
Pros: collaboration
Cons: sometimes, lack of direction.
Its like any large company...red tape at times. However, the people are what make it worth it. Good collaboration efforts from teams and people genuinely want to help.
Great company but too short term focused.
Program Manager (Current Employee), Waukesha, WIJuly 21, 2014
Pros: above average compensation and benefits.
Cons: poor job security especially if you have many years of service....
I owe much to GE Healthcare. To me this company has brought me many blessings. Unfortunately many of my peers have been laid off over the past 6 years. I have seen employees hired one quarter only to be laid off the next. This company has become too Wall Street driven without much to show from it in stock price. We need to get back to good old fashioned – more... long range planning and stick to the plan. – less
Very good company at which to work.
Senior Industrial Engineer/Lean Manager (Former Employee), Sanford, MEJuly 21, 2014
Pros: pay, benefits, managers and co-workers
A typical day at GE Healthcare was very busy. As Lean Manager I was afforded the full opportunity to apply my knowledge and see the results which each lean project had to the bottom line. I enjoyed training and mentoring my co-workers in lean implementation and problem solving. I was also given the opportunity to assist in relocating the plant to Cardiff, – more... Whales and help get the new facility up and operating.
I would still be at GE Healthcare if it had remained in the USA or if there had been an opportunity in the USA for my skills. – less
Lacked communication, but great flexibility.
CSR II - Supervisor (Current Employee), Wauwatosa, WIJuly 10, 2014
A typical day at work included receiving phone calls from customers in the early morning, and creating dispatches for service. After and hour of that I would begin my management role of call managing (contacting field engineers and following up on service calls), answering questions, and possibly taking calls when necessary.

Management was very poor – more... in that they lacked communication. Communication is difficult outside of email in a call center setting, but they did not manage to find a way to properly communicate what was going on/changes, etc.

When I first started, co-workers would talk: share about their nights, their weekends, their families - up until recently when the call center took on many more agents. Now hardly anyone talks, and if they do it's a "clique."

The most enjoyable part of the job was hearing satisfied customers, being able to help resolve their problems, as well as being able to assist field engineers with accepting calls and contacting customers in a timely fashion. The hardest part of the job was getting cranky customers. – less
team work office with productive power
Diagnostic Imaging Account Manager (Former Employee), Baghdad, IraqJuly 9, 2014
always ask to learn, be ready to teach
hardest part of job customer meetings and office work coordination
most enjoyable part, contribute to company goals and achieve customer satisfaction
Great Atmosphere among co-workers
Pricing Specialist (Current Employee), Piscataway, NJJuly 9, 2014
Pros: benefits, fun company activities
Cons: managment
GE is a great to place work. The talent pool is incredible and the people you work with on a daily basis makes the days go by smoother.
Same thing different day
Quote Specialist- Monitoring Systems (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WIJune 23, 2014
Pros: steady work, work from home available
Cons: no interaction with people and cubilce work all day everyday
create/process contracts for sales team on equipment orders for major accounts, completed change requests and refreshed expired contracts/quotes.
Excellent
Senior Unified Communication Engineer (Former Employee), Barrington, ILJune 23, 2014
Pros: challenge
Excellent work environment. Challenging and rewarding. Customer centric
Applications Specialist
Senior Applications Specialist, Team Leader (Former Employee), Waukesha, WIJune 16, 2014
Pros: great coworkers
Cons: too much travel.
Perform product demonstrations, and train customers on newly purchased systems. Maintain install base in New England. Work with product development team on new product introductions.
Work with commercial marketing team to promote new product launches.
Good company with good values
Edison Engineering Rotational Program (Current Employee), Milwaukee, WIJune 11, 2014
Completing four technical, business-critical rotations across various engineering teams at GE Healthcare.
Hardworking and safe place to work
Assistant Manager / Warehouse (Current Employee), Bangalore, KAJune 10, 2014
Good management, each day enjoyable to work, good teamwork
Meaningful subject matter with typical large company patterns.
Software Verification & Validation Engineer (Current Employee), Madison, WIJune 7, 2014
GE Healthcare is doing great work with life support machines, but they focus testing with contractors and international sites.

1 2 3 4 5

About GE Healthcare

What do you envision for your future? At GE Healthcare, we strive to see life more clearly. Our "healthymagination" – Read more