GE Healthcare

GE Healthcare Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Good company
Field Service Representative (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONMarch 4, 2014
Good company with good benifits. Self scheduling and customers.
Must prioritize customer calls.
Very Exciting
Inventory Specialist (Former Employee), Toronto, ONSeptember 4, 2013
GE - was a great learning experience.

Opportunity to expand skills and leverage previous experiences.
n/a
Process Operator (Former Employee), Cork, CDecember 4, 2012
Pros: free lunches, great benfits, great place to work
12 hour shifts, great time off. Very busy. good demand of product, plenty of overime
Production Planner/Buyer (Current Employee), Issaquah, WADecember 18, 2014
The location has a small company feel even though we are still part of the larger corporation of GE. The benefits are excellent.
fun work place
april (Current Employee), Laurel, MDDecember 17, 2014
Pros: no free lunch
Cons: breaks
fits a fun work place Prepares work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions, blueprint specifications, and parts lists; gathering parts, subassemblies, tools, and materials.
•Positions parts and subassemblies by using templates or reading measurements.
•Assembles components by examining connections for correct fit; fastening parts and subassemblies.
•Verifies – more... specifications by measuring completed component.
•Resolves assembly problems by altering dimensions to meet specifications; notifying supervisor to obtain additional resources.
•Keeps equipment operational by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs.
•Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
•Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
•Conserves resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
•Documents actions by completing production and quality forms.
•Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed. – less
Amazing work environment
Associate Tech Specialist (Current Employee), IndiaDecember 15, 2014
Very challenging work atmosphere. Amazing clients to work for.
Good company. Challenging Environment. Competitive Compensation
IT Team Leader (Former Employee), Wauwatosa, WIDecember 4, 2014
Pros: extreme flexibility in hours and working from home
Cons: working with low cost consultants results in terrible quality of work
IT works really hard and long hours, causing difficulty in work life balance. But environment is intellectually challenging. Work environment is extremely flexible with hours and working from home. Usually working on somewhat of the newest technologies. Employees/Co-Workers are generally very intelligent and great to work with. Consultants are lower – more... cost and lower quality, and due to this can be frustrating to work with and cause longer hours for the rest of us. Benefits and compensation in general are pretty good. IT management is satisfactory, at best. Of course some are great in what they do and make great decisions for the company. Others make terrible short term decisions for self promotion with negative long term results. – less
Productive and very fun place to work
Contractor (Former Employee), Noblesville, INDecember 1, 2014
Pros: free lunch for a week after quarter ends.
Cons: you will earn that free lunch.
Very wonderful place to work really don't need to use a employment agency.
Cooperative team
Accounts Receivable Assistant (Former Employee), Beijing, ChinaNovember 25, 2014
Enjoyed working with the teammates and learned a lot of practical skills in accounting
Manager field engineers to provide exceptional customer service .
Modality Service Leader CT/MR/MI (Former Employee), SydneyNovember 23, 2014
Dealing with customer issues and ensuring customers service expectation are meet .
Project planning for new installation.
Resource planning .
Dealing with all customer escalation .
Strategic customer engagement .
Alright
Account Manager (Current Employee), WVNovember 21, 2014
Not a bad place to work but they require you to move almost every 2 years.
Pros and Cons
Ambassador Medical (Former Employee), Noblesville, INNovember 20, 2014
Pros: good pay for the job required
Cons: too much ot at the end of sales quarter
Management looks out for themselves - no personal advancement.
Co-workers are honest and the best part of this facility.
Productive anatomic pathology lab
Histology/IHC Lab Assistant (Former Employee), Aliso Viejo, CANovember 19, 2014
When I first got hired at Clarient, they had not yet been acquired by GE Healthcare. I came in as a inexperienced young man who had no clue about what went on in an IHC laboratory. Since the first day I was hired I would try and soak in as much knowledge as I could grasp and ended up learning an enormous amount of info on the job. The atmosphere could – more... be light at times, but people also knew when it was time to put their heads down and get to work. I had a great experience working for Clarient and gained knowledge and skills that will last me a lifetime. – less
I learned allot over 24 years
Field Engineer (Current Employee), New Orleans, LANovember 19, 2014
Pros: running my own business
Cons: the chance for advancement was just not there
I was my own boss, I was responsible for contacting the customers and scheduling the service calls once they were placed. I ordered parts if needed, picked up parts at fedex then returned to complete repairs. I closed the dispatched job and collected PO numbers if needed.

Ge kept me well trained including sending me to a customer care coarse

I learned – more... to basically be as self reliant as possible however GE had a support group of on line engineers to turn to if needed. I only needed to turn to them every once and a while. – less
My Feelings of GE Healthcare
Integration Specialist (Current Employee), Work from HomeNovember 19, 2014
Pros: work from home
The life style of GE Healthcare is FAST pace. You always have more work than you can complete.
Executive Administration
Administrator (Current Employee), Piscataway, NJNovember 12, 2014
Great culture; management tends to promote from within. GE is big on education and courses that will aide you in accelerating your career.
Excellent Company, great benefits
Software Implementation Consultant (Current Employee), Baton Rouge, LANovember 12, 2014
My responsibilities included data collection, data translation, coordination of changes, testing and configuring and delivering the product.
Big when it comes to investing in training, and developmnet
Healthcare Service Account Manager (Current Employee), New York, NYNovember 11, 2014
Pros: reasources, big name backing you up
Cons: bureaucracy, red taped organizational structure
GE Healthcare provides a great source of resources to help you win and develop from a professional standpoint.

GE Healthcare provides cutting edge technology with emphasis in customer relationship, and satisfaction.
Great company to work for
Electro-Mechanical Assembly Technician (Former Employee), Piscataway, NJNovember 6, 2014
A typical day at work consisted of building mechanical assemblies and performing system alignments and testing.
GE Healthcare - Diversity
Corporate Program Manager (Former Employee), West Chicago, ILNovember 3, 2014
As being part of the biggest company in the world, you get to interact with very diverse group of individuals from different countries. I really had enjoyed my 10 year tenure at GE.

1 2 3 4 5

About GE Healthcare

What do you envision for your future? At GE Healthcare, we strive to see life more clearly. Our "healthymagination" – Read more