GE Corporate

GE Corporate Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
They provided a great Management team.
Credit Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Frisco, TexasAugust 29, 2014
The Benefits where the best until that all changed in the last quarter of 2009. The Work/Home balance was okay but the pay could have been higher. I just feel like when you provide excellent work ethics you should be rewarded within your pay and your benefits from the start of the employee, employer relationship. And if the work ethic turns out to be – more... poor then it will reflect by either being fired and/or in your pay increases. – less
Fun workplace with a Foosball table
Marketing Specialist at Power Generation Services (Former Employee), Dubai, U.A.EAugust 27, 2014
Pros: friendly environment, good management
Cons: n/a
I engaged with growth & sales team to understand feasibility of particular offering and combined market data with demographic trends to correlate a forward-looking strategy for a business segment. I was mostly doing market research and developing Powerpoint presentations to communicate progress, share best practices and provide updates to my supervisor – more... and some country managers. I also led and managed conference calls.

During lunch time we used to play Foosball and have a nice time getting to know our colleagues at work. – less
plenty of ojt,class studies with engeers and great co-workers
Working Leader/A Class Machinist (Former Employee), houston,tx,August 27, 2014
receiving a unit rotor,performing incoming inspection,learning how critical all the parts are working closely with engineers to may sure nothing is mis or left un-repaired,great co-workers.hardest part disassemably and best part is that unit rotor is complete and loaded onto the truck with no defects and no employee hurt or injured.
Review
CM&U Design Engineer (Gas Turbine Accessories) (Former Employee), Schenectady, NYAugust 27, 2014
Exceptionally good Company in every way. Work culture, manager and coworker interaction is great.
great place to work
Infrastructure leader (Current Employee), Hyderabad, APAugust 25, 2014
10 hours wors per day
Learned all the IT technology
Unduergone Leadership tranings
Large Corporation
Lead QA Engineer (Former Employee), Dallas, TXAugust 24, 2014
Typical Large corporation.
Acquires other companies frequently.
Good life/work balance.
Excellent Company
GLOBAL ACCOUNT DIRECTOR (Former Employee), New JerseyAugust 22, 2014
Great career development environment. Excellent environment that fosters collaboration
It was an enviorment of driving across country.
Long Haul Driving Escort (Former Employee), Knoxville, TNAugust 22, 2014
A typical day at work was driving across country.
I learned hard work and effort.
Management wasn't that understanding about things.
My coworkers were great people and hard workers.
The hardest part of my job was driving so far in one day.
The most enjoyable part of my job was seeing the country.
Productive and fun ennviroment.
Facilities Coordinator (Current Employee), Van Buren, MichiganAugust 19, 2014
Pros: large events and getting to meet ceo & cio of the company to network with.
Cons: events with exotic foods and beverages.
My typical day at work is very busy, I have over 1100 employees that I converse with on a daily. The part I enjoy about working with GE is the friendly fast paced atmosphere here.
Very Good.
Senior piping & pipe stress engineer (Former Employee), Schenectady, NYAugust 19, 2014
I like to work with this Company if I get an opportunity.
Work and life are fully balanced.
good company
Project Manager (Former Employee), Plainville, CTAugust 15, 2014
Pros: pay
Cons: layoffs
GE is a good company to work for however the job security is less than desirable
tough company to work for.
Service technician (Former Employee), brooklynAugust 8, 2014
Solid company to work for. All the tools are there for you.
take advantge of the oppertunity.
Great place to owork
Parts Fulfillment Concession Specialist (Current Employee), Louisville, KYAugust 6, 2014
Pros: love the people
Cons: no room for advancement
Graet place to work, people are great. Work an 8 hour shift communicating with suppliers and factories via email and telephone. Updating databases with needed information.
training not the best but otherwise upbeat work environment
Billing Administrator (Former Employee), chicagoAugust 6, 2014
Pros: they had a nap room where you were allowed an hour break, different food vendors in the lunchroom
Cons: poor training
work with offsite managers, bill over 70 accounts, contact clients and account managers, customer service

learned to adjust to all the changes, the company changed policy over 5 times in less than 2 years

Management and training was not the best

Hardest part was adjusting to all the policy changes on how to bill without proper training

most enjoyable – more... was all the fun work functions we did as a team such as baseball games, bowling, lunches and community work we did – less
A position where my education and work experience will have valuable application. Project, Operations Management.
Commercial Operation Manager (Current Employee), Melbourne, FLAugust 5, 2014
 Innovative Professional with more than 14 years of experience in diverse international sales/marketing, product and services engineering with proven success, creativity and initiative.
 Expertise in project management, P&L operations. Thrive in both independent and team work environments.
 Proficient in Windows OS, MS Office, CRM Systems. Multilingual – more... in English, Spanish. Six Sigma Green Belt certified. – less
Nice place to work for
Lead Engineer (Current Employee), Bangalore, KAAugust 5, 2014
Good place to work for.
Owning Design of Gas turbine and woring on New technology offerings.

perfect balance between work & out side Life.
Assembler (Former Employee), Salisbury, NCAugust 3, 2014
Very fun job good hours I enjoyed the job but it was temporary
Excellent Experience
Area Manager and Regional Manager (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CA, Louisville, KYAugust 3, 2014
Pros: excellent professional experience
Cons: not high $ incentivization
I held many roles within GE. I was a new hire under the auspices of the GE Commercial Leadership Program, which allowed me to experience first hand the high level decisions being made in C-level meetings (the war room) as well as many other commercial responsibilities taking place on the front lines (merchandising, marketing, production, operations, – more... etc.)

After graduation from the CLP program, I had success in positions as a sales manager and regional manager of distribution for the western United States. I had excellent managers, who were willing to help me grow professionally, even paying 100% for my master degree program that I attended during the evening and on the weekends. – less
Great Learning Experience
Security and Crisis Management Specialist - (Current Employee), Bangalore, KAAugust 2, 2014
Pros: learning, work culture
Cons: slow, slow growth
GE as one of the biggest and oldest Corporate Houses, is an excellent learning platform, where you get to learn industry best practices, standards and processes.
Fantastic Leadership Program
International Customer Risk Leader (Former Employee), Chicago, ILJuly 31, 2014
GE is a fantastic company that provides a strong foundation for any individual's career. Through the course of my FMP program, I obtained a skillset and knowledge that no other program can and this will greatly benefit me in my future endeavours. I cannot thank the company enough for all that they have invested in me during the course of the past several – more... years – less

About GE Corporate

At GE, developing people is embedded in our culture and integral to our growth. Developing people is how we have succeeded across – Read more