GE Capital Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
yes we had outings and fun at floor
Customer Service Executive (Former Employee), India HyderabadNovember 12, 2013
Pros: snacks
As i was in fraud support and retail banking for credit cards my job was intresting in for support where i had Interpol data and FBI data from which we had to investigate and make filtration and assist on credit cards for 100% c sat.
They say it is a great place to work
Consumer Solutions Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Kettering, OHNovember 7, 2013
Pros: god health care and benefits
Cons: metrics
I purposely stayed in the customer service position for two years so that I could learn every aspect of the business and my accounts. I felt if the customer service portion was down, I could go into sales. That is exactly what I did. I earned a spot on the sales team and did very well at first.
The pressure to meet their metrics became more and more – more... demanding. I had a 4 minute handle time to assist the customer and sell them an invisible product called debt can. I was ready for something new. This was during the time that the government enforced new banking and credit card laws, demanding more and more from credit card companies. This was a confusing time for the consumer. Regulation Z changed a lot of things. – less
Fun to work with place
Senior Executive - TL- Customer service (Former Employee), Chennai, Tamil NaduNovember 7, 2013
Pros: good to work place
Cons: na
Had a excellent tenure with GE. As a customer service team leader and mentor for the call centre. Required more of interaction with all the staffs. Process knowledge was the key factor for people to approach me.
Contract Analysis/Billing (Current Employee), Rosemont, ILOctober 28, 2013
Pros: during a major restructuring resulting in a 40% staff reduction, assumed more than triple the normal account responsibility, supporting several contracts wing to wing generating over 7 million usd per month.
During a major restructuring resulting in a 40% staff reduction, assumed more than triple the normal account responsibility, supporting several contracts wing to wing generating over 7 million USD per month.
Transaction Coordinator (Former Employee), Fort Wasington, PaOctober 26, 2013
Pros: benefits
Cons: branch closing. management
Worked with a team of sales agents and underwriters to ensure equipment was properly leased and loaned to corporations. I enjoyed working within the sales team and the customer interaction.
Great place overall -- good team; excellent benefits; excellent pay
Relationship Representative (Former Employee), Mahwah, NJOctober 25, 2013
Pros: great place to work
Cons: laid off due to realignment
GE was a great place with diverse duties. I had a team non-paralled and I truly enjoyed the work that I did
GE
Collections Specialist (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLOctober 23, 2013
Great Company. The job is just not challenging enough. More lateral movement in the company than anything. Contacting customers all day. Great people to work with.
Customer focused and quality driven
Sales Assistant (Former Employee), Eden Prairie, MNOctober 23, 2013
GE Capital is very innovative, customer focused, quality driven and team oriented.
Vice President Sales (Current Employee), Medina, OHOctober 21, 2013
Overall good place to work.
Must embrace the culture to sustain.
Must be able to work independently at times.
Must be able to forecast accurately.
Excellent trainee programme
Ticketing Analyst - Trainee (Former Employee), BudapestOctober 20, 2013
• IT group efficiency evaluations; Supporting the Chief Executives and Managers with statistical analysis about the efficiency of the IT from the point of business and financial objectives; Creating the report methodology, design, develop the statistical methods in use; Making presentations to the executive board.
• Execute software pre-implementation – more... tests and user acceptance tests; Helping the change management to evaluate the software development projects achieved the goals or not and make sure it is comply with the requirements. – less
Fun place to work at. Comfortable dress code, nice air conditioning and facilities
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Guaynabo, PROctober 14, 2013
Work is very easy
good coffee and nice computer systems
Great coworkers relationship
Fun with great learnings
Process Developer (Former Employee), Hyderabad, APOctober 11, 2013
Pros: townhalls
Cons: short breaks
Makes you expert in Call Taking/Escalations
Learnt about being a thorough Professional
Great management
Coworkers were good
Too much call volume
Everything was new learning and everyday was new challenge
Excellent place to start career
Analyst, Capital Markets (Current Employee), Stamford, CTOctober 3, 2013
Pros: work life balance, name recognition
Cons: lower pay than peers
Pros:
Great work life balance
Good reputation
Opportunities to move within the company
Very friendly environment

Cons:
Red Tape
No sense of urgency in projects
Stable, but at times unexciting
Lower pay than industry peers
Excellent company to work for
Accountant (Former Employee), Schaumburg, ILOctober 2, 2013
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
Ge is an excellent company to work for. There's always room for improvement.
Great plce to work with lots of employee perks.
Systems/Security Administrator (Former Employee), 2950 Roswell Rd Atlanta, GeorgiaSeptember 29, 2013
GE Capital was a great place to work and advance. Enjoyed working with and processing dealer funding. As a System Administrator I enjoyed giving system access to all new and current employees. Provided helpdesk support.
Telesales of loans, bt and customer service.
Associate (Former Employee), Chennai, TNSeptember 26, 2013
Pros: incentives
Cons: no
Very good company to work with. Proper incentive structure. Well trained Managers with very good approach. A perfect place to work with.
Opportunities to learn new things
Software Engineer (Former Employee), IndiaSeptember 20, 2013
Learned and explored below responsibilities

• To identify the pain areas and the tasks for which the manual efforts spent are too high by conducting brainstorming sessions with the team.
• Continuously motivate the team to come up with ideas and filter or enhance the ideas brought out by the team members to make it more useful and to maximize the savings.
 – more... Co-ordinate with BB to classify the ideas as six sigma lean or GB and initiate the project.
• Help the team members throughout the project until implementation, getting necessary approvals from stakeholders.
• Automation of the tasks by creating macros and sharing them with the other teams.
• Status reporting to the core VI team comprising of the senior managers about the ideas generated, initiated and implemented for the current quarter and also the savings captured through the same. – less
Productive, fun & flexible workplace
Settlements & FHOGS officer (Former Employee), CBDSeptember 17, 2013
This is where I started my career, I started off as an Admin to the credit under writer & apply in settlement department - there was always training & volumes were high & target to meet & it as challenging but made my day go quicker & always keen to learn new things to develop myself in a career.
Great Place to work
Senior Collection Specialist (Former Employee), Bellevue, WASeptember 17, 2013
GE was a fast paced professional and customer focus driven. Team environment.
Great place to work with exceptional benefits
AVP, Business Development - Chief of Staff to CEO (Former Employee), San Diego, CASeptember 13, 2013
Management team provides great opportunities for those who strive to succeed.

About GE Capital

At GE Capital we’re not just bankers, we’re builders. Headquartered in Norwalk Connecticut, GE Capital is one of the – Read more