GE Capital

GE Capital Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Productive and Fun place to work.Lovely Work Culture, Energtic people around
Call Quality Specialist (Former Employee), Hyderabad, APApril 16, 2014
Pros: off course free outings, dinners, lunches and coupons wons during the events.
Cons: long hours, but not exceeding 12 hours, due to commitments and ad hoc situations, or business requirements
A typical day would start with all the postive energy and sharing our learnings with our team members.
Call Monitioring and feedback session, calibrations call.
Handling interpersonal relationship skills and sharing the bond among your team members.
Hardest part of the job was at times during the calibrations when we had to agree to disagree and disagree – more... to agree..
Fun at work place with celebrations every week to have the bonding among the peers and interactions which resulted in healthy discussion for the team. – less
Excellent work place
Job Profile - HR Consultant (Former Employee), Chennai, TNApril 11, 2014
GE Capital provides very good atmosphere to all its employees to work. Especially, the training services provided for employees are greatly appreciated.
Fast Paced Environment for Go-Getters
IT Project Manager (Former Employee), Chicago, ILApril 10, 2014
Pros: 401k, healthcare, good pto policy, good tuituion reimbursement
Cons: big company bureaucracy at times, last minute firedrills, work/life
If you are a "Type A", adrenaline-junkie who thrives in a fast-paced environment, this place is for you. You can learn a tremendous amount there.

Challenges include: time management (there are a LOT of meetings) which can impede daily tasks and you can get lost in the ocean of emails if you let it.

Know what to focus on each day, and ignore the rest – more... (for that time) and you will be successful.

You WILL have to work evenings or weekends to catchup - expect that. – less
best palce to work
Process Developer (Former Employee), Hyderabad, APApril 2, 2014
Pros: parties
Cons: cab issues
A best company to work enjoyed every second of my work with them.
productive, challenging and learning platform
Chargeback Executive (Former Employee), gurgaon, indiaMarch 30, 2014
Pros: healthy working enviornment.
Cons: unpaid long stretches daily.
Though the work profile was same...but everyday use to end up with some new experience with new queries, new dificult to handle , challenging customers...even their arrogance, frustrations, rudeness, impatience use to teach me on daily basis that customer is the king...you can win them only through your efficient service.
I learned to be patient, empathetic – more... towards others problems, I learned time management.
My co workers were excellent, though you can not have same positive chemistry with all, but I believe that is good, because tough people and tough time both comes to teach you what you don't have in you.
The hardest part of the job was to take out extra time to learn things related to work.
The most enjoyable part of job was to solve and analyse crdit card charge back cases. – less
good
Management Trainee and a Process Developer (Former Employee), HyderabadMarch 30, 2014
Rotational shifts, great management, diverse culture, lots of exposure, good trainings, team outings.
productive
Process Associate (JC PENNY Collections) (Former Employee), hyderabad andhra pradeshMarch 28, 2014
it was a good experience and a very friendly & professional environment ,where hard work was well appreciated with good rewards
N/A
Customer Service, Collections (Former Employee), CincinnatiMarch 22, 2014
•a typical day at work
•what you learned
•management
•your co-workers
•the hardest part of the job
•the most enjoyable part of the job
I really enjoyed working with GE Money.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), HyderabadMarch 18, 2014
Pros: no they din't provide lunch.
Cons: i din't work any extra hour in the ge money
There is no typical at work at GE and i learned more about customer service in the GE, management was very good.My co-workers helped me a lot in each and every work,they are very helpful.My hardest part of the job was when irate customers come to branch, it's the very difficult part of the job to maintain the irate customers,but at the end they are – more... our customers, we have to satisfy them with good service, so that they can be very happy, at the end of the day whatever be the task,we have to give satisfaction to the customer.When i was working in GE everyday i enjoyed the work.GE is good company, i love it. – less
Good leadership training
Corporate Finance, Vice President Originations (Current Employee), Irvine, CAMarch 17, 2014
Great place to learn how to be a leader within the financial services industry
Fun place to work with
Customer Care Executive (Former Employee), Hyderabad, APMarch 17, 2014
Pros: sodexo passes, fun activities.
Cons: nothing
Co-workers were very helpful and friendly. Always a fun place to work with and lot of growth opportunities.
Jack Welch was a Great Leader
Sourcing Director (Former Employee), Danbury, CTMarch 14, 2014
Pros: travel meeting new people and data migration process
Cons: seeing those in the old business let go after the transfer was complete
GE Days were always exciting. Daily growth and change. Handled 5-7 acquisitions yearly. It was sad at times knowing those businesses we acquired would be merged into out portfolio and those existing employees were let go.

But the excitement of data migration and seeing so many different processes or applications being used. I always enjoy merging that – more... data into GE Portfolio.. Meeting so many people and always staying in touch. Make them always comfortable though the entire process. – less
I left because of working environment.
Credit Underwriter (Former Employee), Gurgaon, HaryanaMarch 13, 2014
Pros: ge experience
Cons: working for 9 days regularly
GE Capital is a very good company but it's joint venture with SBI i.e. SBI Cards is not a good place to work especially if you want growth, security, work/life balance and mental peace.
A good place to work
Assisstant to Network Manager (Former Employee), ChalfontMarch 13, 2014
I joined as the company was growing into Internet usage and security. I joined at a good time and felt well looked afer
Productively in a sound environment.
CONTRACT MORTGAGE LOAN UNDERWRITER (Former Employee), Raleigh, NCMarch 12, 2014
Contract for conventional loans with MI and government loan underwriter.
Productive, fun workplace
Collections Advisor (Former Employee), Leeds, ENGMarch 11, 2014
Large call centre environment working on the phones making outbound calls to customers in arrears.

Worked in large team, working to deadlines. Hardest part is when customers get angry on the phone but just be calm is the best solution. It is enjoyable and assuring when you know the customer thanks you for helping them. Makes you know your ding your – more... job well. – less
productive fun place
CUSTOMER SERVICE (Current Employee), Merriam, KSMarch 8, 2014
overrall company is great to work for just dont start off with a good pay
THIS JOB/COMPANY IS A COMPLETE JOKE!!1
Collection (Former Employee), Canton, OHFebruary 25, 2014
Pros: nothing
Cons: everything!!!
I will never again recommend this job to ANYONE! The only good thing about the job is their benefits package, they dont treat you like a person/employee, you are treated like just another person who they dont care about!!! Even after quitting I have had nothing but problems, they WILL NOT send my W2 and are absolutly NO HELP!!!
Good place to work.
Management Development Trainee (Former Employee), Bangalore, KAFebruary 19, 2014
Large company, but decent place to work.Other GE business seem more attractive to work for.Offices are generally well equipped.
gloomy
stand in for supervisors while they're in meetings (Former Employee), Canton, OHFebruary 19, 2014
They're good in a pinch and have decent benefits but when they eliminate your department you lose your job the same day. They also don't pay very well at all.

About GE Capital

At GE Capital we’re not just bankers, we’re builders. Headquartered in Norwalk Connecticut, GE Capital is one of the – Read more