GE Capital Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Good leadership training
Corporate Finance, Vice President Originations (Current Employee), Irvine, CAMarch 17, 2014
Great place to learn how to be a leader within the financial services industry
Fun place to work with
Customer Care Executive (Former Employee), Hyderabad, APMarch 17, 2014
Pros: sodexo passes, fun activities.
Cons: nothing
Co-workers were very helpful and friendly. Always a fun place to work with and lot of growth opportunities.
Jack Welch was a Great Leader
Sourcing Director (Former Employee), Danbury, CTMarch 14, 2014
Pros: travel meeting new people and data migration process
Cons: seeing those in the old business let go after the transfer was complete
GE Days were always exciting. Daily growth and change. Handled 5-7 acquisitions yearly. It was sad at times knowing those businesses we acquired would be merged into out portfolio and those existing employees were let go.

But the excitement of data migration and seeing so many different processes or applications being used. I always enjoy merging that – more... data into GE Portfolio.. Meeting so many people and always staying in touch. Make them always comfortable though the entire process. – less
I left because of working environment.
Credit Underwriter (Former Employee), Gurgaon, HaryanaMarch 13, 2014
Pros: ge experience
Cons: working for 9 days regularly
GE Capital is a very good company but it's joint venture with SBI i.e. SBI Cards is not a good place to work especially if you want growth, security, work/life balance and mental peace.
A good place to work
Assisstant to Network Manager (Former Employee), ChalfontMarch 13, 2014
I joined as the company was growing into Internet usage and security. I joined at a good time and felt well looked afer
Productively in a sound environment.
CONTRACT MORTGAGE LOAN UNDERWRITER (Former Employee), Raleigh, NCMarch 12, 2014
Contract for conventional loans with MI and government loan underwriter.
Productive, fun workplace
Collections Advisor (Former Employee), Leeds, ENGMarch 11, 2014
Large call centre environment working on the phones making outbound calls to customers in arrears.

Worked in large team, working to deadlines. Hardest part is when customers get angry on the phone but just be calm is the best solution. It is enjoyable and assuring when you know the customer thanks you for helping them. Makes you know your ding your – more... job well. – less
productive fun place
CUSTOMER SERVICE (Current Employee), Merriam, KSMarch 8, 2014
overrall company is great to work for just dont start off with a good pay
THIS JOB/COMPANY IS A COMPLETE JOKE!!1
Collection (Former Employee), Canton, OHFebruary 25, 2014
Pros: nothing
Cons: everything!!!
I will never again recommend this job to ANYONE! The only good thing about the job is their benefits package, they dont treat you like a person/employee, you are treated like just another person who they dont care about!!! Even after quitting I have had nothing but problems, they WILL NOT send my W2 and are absolutly NO HELP!!!
Good place to work.
Management Development Trainee (Former Employee), Bangalore, KAFebruary 19, 2014
Large company, but decent place to work.Other GE business seem more attractive to work for.Offices are generally well equipped.
gloomy
stand in for supervisors while they're in meetings (Former Employee), Canton, OHFebruary 19, 2014
They're good in a pinch and have decent benefits but when they eliminate your department you lose your job the same day. They also don't pay very well at all.
Work Enjoyable workspace
Business Object Developer (Former Employee), Gurgaon. Delhi IndiaFebruary 19, 2014
My colleagues were very co-operative. So work environment was very good.
HR Assistant/ Officer
HR Senior Executive (Former Employee), IndiaFebruary 19, 2014
I worked with GE India before relocating to UK. The HR team was quite big. I work typically involved in all admin paperwork, processing Employee data in the system, maintained sickness report and attrition data.
Excellent Career Growth
Financial Management Program (FMP) (Former Employee), Stamford, CTFebruary 18, 2014
Training and development of junior level talent is world class
Good, professional environment
Customer Service - Sales Centre (Former Employee), Auckland, NFebruary 17, 2014
Pros: the team were good to work with
Cons: weekend work
My duties were to process credit applications. The applications came off the fax. I input the customers details - including their income and used GE Money criteria to analyze whether the customer could afford the repayments on the credit they applied for.
This involved liaising with retailers, credit collection agencies and the potential customer.
I – more... learnt time management skills and how to relate with different ethnicities and how to handle angry people.
There was nothing difficult about the job - sometimes keeping up with the applications in a timely manner.
I enjoyed the job and working with a great team made the work easier.
Our team leader was really approachable and gave good advice. – less
Good environment
Credit Controller (Former Employee), Auckland-New ZealandFebruary 15, 2014
Needed to call customers for debt collection.

Needed to use our negotiation skills.

Got customer service and credit controller experience.
Special Project Manager (Former Employee), Aurora, ILFebruary 6, 2014
Pros: bonuses and travel was great!
Cons: i was away from my family.
I planned and coordinated the setup of PC workstations and establishment of networks at remote locations for major national events, including the Democratic and Republican Conventions, the 1996 Summer Olympics, Comdex Shows, Hollywood Movies Premiers.Traveled extensively to supervise the installation and set up of new accounts. ยท Managed the initial – more... installation and system rollout for Clients.Provided resultant troubleshooting and problem resolutions after system implantation. – less
My learning at GE
Asst Manager (Current Employee), HyderabadFebruary 5, 2014
I had great opportunities to improvize my expertize both as an operations manager and SME. Team building at GE, Employee engagement and empowering the team members to achieve operational excellence are my core deliverables. Continuous rigor on performance metrics, defining and redefining the operational excellence, drawing career maps for these individuals, – more... keeping them highly motivated and keeping them engaged in the bigger picture becomes more vital. I also had great expertise in handling projects both at the site level and port-folio level. This improved my ability to connect well with a diverse group with in the site and as well as with stake holders. Coaching and providing valuable feedback to new hires and vintage agents becomes essential part of my day to day operations. – less
Associate -Customer Services (Former Employee), Gurgaon, HRFebruary 4, 2014
GE capital company offers lots of job vacancy , merge with SBI bank who offers their credit cards and debit cards on the behalf of GE where employees needs to handle customer queries and resolve them into a period so that both can run their business smoothly.
stable environment but slow changes in technologies
Oracle system engineer (Former Employee), Budapest, HungaryFebruary 4, 2014
very strong ITIL environment, but required additional effort to mak changes in technologies

About GE Capital

At GE Capital we’re not just bankers, we’re builders. Headquartered in Norwalk Connecticut, GE Capital is one of the – Read more