GE Capital

GE Capital Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Excellent Company
Senior Manager (Former Employee), Danbury CtDecember 12, 2013
Pros: employees have a feeling of belonging to a great company
Cons: no job security
Great place to work. Requires a lot of hard work and demanding deadlines. Promotion based on merits no seniority. Good communication and culture.
open marketing
Sales executive (Former Employee), jabalpurDecember 12, 2013
Souring of PL from Open Market and from HPCL outlet
Independently handled HPCL outlet
Very boring place to work
Mail Extraction Operator (Former Employee), Longwood, FLDecember 11, 2013
Pros: we participated in holday event and stuff like breast cancer awareness.
Cons: insurance use to good
My job consist of running a low speed machine opening up documents and batching them. Attention to detail is important, and proper dating and tagging.
GE Capital Germany - EF
Associate Sales Representative (Former Employee), Düsseldorf, NWDecember 11, 2013
An employer who takes care of your development, since uncountable training are available however you have to go after it. Great Managers and good leadership.
Great Work Culture
Process Developer (Former Employee), Hyderabad, APDecember 10, 2013
I loved to walk in every day and send as many surveys I could which helps the organization get known by the consumers when it comes to statistics based on customer service . I was one of the best performer and enjoyed the support I got from my trainers and manager . They give a lot of recognition to the people who perform beyond the required standard – more... so it was always a pleasure being in the limelight of the floor . They changed the whole perception about Customer service that I had . It is not just doing what the customer wants , but to go a step ahead and provide the best solution and ensure the customer doesn't face the same problem by educating them to the best of your ability . – less
good
Operations Associate (Former Employee), Jabalpur, MPDecember 10, 2013
Very Good Franchisee outlet, Worked in Branch Operations. Colleagues were good. But unfortunately company closed.
competitive salary, family friendly, great benefits,
Commercial Account Manager (Former Employee), Merriam, KSDecember 7, 2013
Excellent Employer...very family friendly...flexible scheduling...cafeteria on site...friendly co-workers and managers.
Professional enviroment. Great place to work.
Senior Operations Lead (Former Employee), Atlanta, GADecember 3, 2013
Pros: no on call assignments
Cons: medical insurance very expensive
A typical day at the office was managing and monitoring day to day operations to ensure production was meet. I learned how to complete workflow process maps. I enjoyed being apart of management. There was nothing hard about the job. Enjoyed going to work and meeting daily goals.
Great Place to Work
Marketing Coordinator (Former Employee), Schaumburg, ILDecember 2, 2013
Pros: benefits
Cons: can't think of any
I really enjoyed working for the GE Roadside service until I got laid off in 2008.
Enjoyable Place to work
Consultant (Former Employee), DublinNovember 27, 2013
I enjoyed my time in GE Money. I gained excellent experience working with the Finance team and had a very hands on involvement in all my projects with them.
Family atmosphere
Collector (Former Employee), Canton, OHNovember 25, 2013
Pros: benefits
Cons: always collecting for some kind of charity.
Logging on to a dialer and calling creditors. Management doors were always open. Co workers were very friendly. The hardest part of the job was having team meetings. I prefer to do my job and go home. The most enjoyable part of my job was smoke breaks and going home.
Knowledgeable Management
Billing (Former Employee), Rosemont, ILNovember 25, 2013
Pros: operational excellence
Cons: focus on advancement but not enough opportunities in same business
Focus on quality and improvement. Seemed like more emphasis was put on lateral moves than promotions.
N/A
Risk/Delinquency Analyst (Former Employee), Danbury, CTNovember 25, 2013
• Managed Corporate Aircraft and Intermediary portfolio delinquency on pre-30 basis
o Headed conference calls with key customers over-seas to insure timely wires, legal documentation and excellent customer service
o Reduced Corporate Aircraft portfolio delinquency from $78MM (17%) to $1.1MM (0.24%)
o Reconciled 90 Lease Plan delinquent accounts resulting – more... in reduced delinquency by $1MM
• Identified troubled accounts to be escalated to the delegation and default process
• Evaluated distress accounts to provide restructure solutions based on customer financial information
• Coordinated risk analysis, credit write-ups and modification planning. – less
Fun place to work, Rewarding
Collections/Litigation (Current Employee), Watford, ENGNovember 24, 2013
GE Money is a good place to work. If you are willing to put the work in, then they are willing to do the same. They have a number of management and other courses for their employees to attend to help aid their progression.

The Co-workers are the best part about the job, they make work worth going to.
Nice Expeience
Development Lead / Onsite Coordinator (Current Employee), London, ENGNovember 18, 2013
Nice & Challenging Environment with long days and nights. Place for innovations and creativity.
Good Company
Credit Analyst (Current Employee), Healthcare SectorNovember 15, 2013
Large company, quarter ends, nice people, good management, lots of work, company outings, etc
True and Friendly work environment of customer support
Customer Support Executive (Former Employee), Chennai, IndiaNovember 12, 2013
Friendly and work easy work culture. Answering customer calls related to loans. provide solutions for customer loan issues
yes we had outings and fun at floor
Customer Service Executive (Former Employee), India HyderabadNovember 12, 2013
Pros: snacks
As i was in fraud support and retail banking for credit cards my job was intresting in for support where i had Interpol data and FBI data from which we had to investigate and make filtration and assist on credit cards for 100% c sat.
They say it is a great place to work
Consumer Solutions Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Kettering, OHNovember 7, 2013
Pros: god health care and benefits
Cons: metrics
I purposely stayed in the customer service position for two years so that I could learn every aspect of the business and my accounts. I felt if the customer service portion was down, I could go into sales. That is exactly what I did. I earned a spot on the sales team and did very well at first.
The pressure to meet their metrics became more and more – more... demanding. I had a 4 minute handle time to assist the customer and sell them an invisible product called debt can. I was ready for something new. This was during the time that the government enforced new banking and credit card laws, demanding more and more from credit card companies. This was a confusing time for the consumer. Regulation Z changed a lot of things. – less
Fun to work with place
Senior Executive - TL- Customer service (Former Employee), Chennai, Tamil NaduNovember 7, 2013
Pros: good to work place
Cons: na
Had a excellent tenure with GE. As a customer service team leader and mentor for the call centre. Required more of interaction with all the staffs. Process knowledge was the key factor for people to approach me.

About GE Capital

At GE Capital we’re not just bankers, we’re builders. Headquartered in Norwalk Connecticut, GE Capital is one of the – Read more