GE Capital

GE Capital Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Conservative culture but very smart people
Lead Analyst - Loss Forecasting & Economic Capital (Current Employee), Stamford, CTAugust 14, 2014
Pros: very smart employees, learned a lot
Cons: conservative culture
Most people here have been around a very long time and have a deep understanding of what they do. This is a major reason why the business is so successful. However, the size of the organization can at times get in its own way and be counterproductive.
Fun Job.. A lot o fun activities.. A lot of eating going on !! and nice bonuses
Account Manager - Collections (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLAugust 12, 2014
Pros: very good benefits
Cons: must be a multitask
Very Good place to work. A lot to learn in a short period of time but, every one really nice and helpful. You work independently and must be organized. I find it to be a great environment.
good place to work
senior executive (Former Employee), gurgaonAugust 9, 2014
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
good place along with all asopect and learning place.peaople are so nice and co-operative
Great sense of professionalism and humour.
Account manager (Former Employee), Truro, CornwallAugust 7, 2014
I am an extremely reliable and efficient team player who consistently rises to the challenge for example: my previous job at GE money was challenging on daily bases as I had to deal with customer mortgage accounts, secured and unsecured loans over the phone and they up to date and late payments .Listen to the situation and try to help customers by going – more... thru Income and Expenditure and setting up a payment plan that is affordable or refer to a relevant debt management company or financial adviser. I am a strong performer with excellent customer service and communication skills which I developed while working at M&S as I was facing customers on a daily bases and also at GE money where I was working as an account manager in customer service and collections department. I have a real can-do attitude with a great dedication to delivering results and finding solutions. I have knowledge of secured lending awareness and financial services legislation and good time management skills. I also have Experience of working under pressure in a high volume call centre environment, ability to learn & update knowledge, excellent communication skills including telephone manner. I developed good IT & keyboard skills: Phoebus, pay ware, M Word, Excel. I am enthusiastic and focused fluent English, Russian and Lithuanian speaker with a great sense of professionalism and humour. – less
Has awesome employees
Information Management Leadership Program Member (Former Employee), Danbury, CTAugust 6, 2014
Has awesome employees who take pride in mentoring and sharing their best practices
great sense of professionalism and humour
Account manager (Former Employee), Truro, CornwallAugust 6, 2014
I am an extremely reliable and efficient team player who consistently rises to the challenge for example: my previous job at GE money was challenging on daily bases as I had to deal with customer mortgage accounts, secured and unsecured loans over the phone and they up to date and late payments .Listen to the situation and try to help customers by going – more... thru Income and Expenditure and setting up a payment plan that is affordable or refer to a relevant debt management company or financial adviser. I am a strong performer with excellent customer service and communication skills which I developed while working at M&S as I was facing customers on a daily bases and also at GE money where I was working as an account manager in customer service and collections department. I have a real can-do attitude with a great dedication to delivering results and finding solutions. I have knowledge of secured lending awareness and financial services legislation and good time management skills. I also have Experience of working under pressure in a high volume call centre environment, ability to learn & update knowledge, excellent communication skills including telephone manner. I developed good IT & keyboard skills: Phoebus, pay ware, M Word, Excel. I am enthusiastic and focused fluent English, Russian and Lithuanian speaker with a great sense of professionalism and humour – less
best place to work with
Business Developer (Former Employee), Hyderabad, APAugust 6, 2014
Best place to work with. Very high on integrity. Good people . The people are high on ethics and moral values . Very good company to work with.
n
Process Associate (Former Employee), GurgaonAugust 5, 2014
GECIS(GENPACT) is a business process outsourcing company and is a part of General Electric

• Monitoring the team’s performance and implementing corrective measures as required
• Complete and implement individual developmental plan for the team members
• Was a part of the Compliance initiative on the Contact Center level to reduce defects and help achieve – more... Six Sigma levels across portfolios & businesses – less
Excellent working environment.
HQ Regulatory Reporting - Lead Financial Analyst (Current Employee), Chicago, ILJuly 25, 2014
Pros: fun activities, free lunches, and game outings
Cons: long hours.
Great company to work for. Lot's of learning opportunities and options to improve and excel in your career. Good culture and diversity.
Developer
DEVELOPER (Former Employee), Hyderabad, APJuly 18, 2014
• Preparation of Technical documents.
• Maintained comprehensive information on all inventory items, gave up-to-date status on their availability, usage, receipts, on-order, pending inspection, committed quantities, etc.
• Attended several business sessions with the business users and created Views and altered some of the dimensional tables to satisfy – more... their reporting needs.
• Involved in the Requirement Analysis and Preparation of System Requirement Specification Document.
• Involved in the Database Design Preparing the Codification Schemes.
• Preparing the Data Dictionary.
• Designing the Screen, Report and Query layouts. Involved in Coding Using Developer/2000 (Forms 6.5 and Reports 6.5), PL/SQL Stored Procedures and Database Triggers.
• Involved in Unit Testing and Integration Testing.
• Involved in Acceptance Test by the Customer.
• Designed screens for billing module.
• Developed Oracle Forms and Reports.
• Generated reports from the sales and distribution package such as sales analysis report, profile wise reports etc.
• Written Procedures and Functions of calculation of Receipts.
Environment: Oracle 8i, PL/SQL, Oracle Forms 6i, Reports 6i, Windows NT – less
Overall Good
Lead Abinitio Developer, Business Analyst (Current Employee), Norwalk, CTJuly 12, 2014
Pros: na
Cons: na
Sometime more work, May be 80+ Hrs a week or more, however overall its good.
It was gud working with GE capital
EXECUTIVE (Former Employee), gurgaonJuly 12, 2014
Learnt how to deal with the customer as i was working for SBI credit Card
Professional environment.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Kettering, OHJuly 11, 2014
Pros: good benefits.
Cons: utilitarian
Great place to work. Very challenging and exciting! A great place to perfect customer service skills and utilize different problem solving techniques.
Educational
Collection Manager (Former Employee), mt prospect, illJuly 8, 2014
 Worked on design and testing team to create a new collection system.
 Created and lead multidisciplinary teams and ensured the overall quality of their work.
 Managed the performance of agents and supervisors providing regular monitoring and feedback
 Provided coaching to team leaders and associates and ensured their on-going learning and development. – more... Met and or exceeded all collection goals and budgets – less
Company provides very good compensation for employees to stay
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Muntinlupa City PhilippinesJune 28, 2014
Very nice working place & employee's are trained to be proffessionals. They provide freebie's like fruits every month, lunch & snacks on holidays and promote health & wellness by encouraging employee's to join work outs & quit smoking by exchanging foods for their cigar.
It was fun place to work at
Regional Manager (Former Employee), Bangalore, KAJune 26, 2014
Started from the word scratch.

Set up the entire recovery set up for Karnataka with effective work & cost control.

This was a fantastic place to work at.
Excellent place to work.
UCM DATA ANALYST (Former Employee), Norwalk, CTJune 24, 2014
Pros: flexible work schedule
Cons: contract job
The best part about GE where my coworkers, who where incredibly smart and always willing to share their knowledge.
Decent job but not a career
Business Intelligence (Current Employee), Van, MIJune 24, 2014
Advancement opportunities are not available to Michigan based employees.
Flexible schedules
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCJune 20, 2014
The company has great incentives. I take incoming calls from customers about their credit card bill. The hardest part about the job is working every Saturday since I'm a single parent.
Very good place to work
IT Security Analyst (Current Employee), Bangalore, KAJune 17, 2014
Very very employee friendly and caring. Learned many think like how to manage team and how to take new work.

About GE Capital

At GE Capital we’re not just bankers, we’re builders. Headquartered in Norwalk Connecticut, GE Capital is one of the – Read more