GE Capital

GE Capital Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Outstanding place to work
Litigation Process Coordinator (Current Employee), Cedar Rapids, IADecember 30, 2014
Pros: work from home opportunities, world wide careers, attentive management, and people development
GE embodies what is good in any company. Work life balance, career advancement, outstanding leadership, and world wide opportunities. Flexibility is key with GE allowing employees to work from home.
Rigorous and demanding but wonderful
Operations Team Lead (Current Employee), Billings, MTDecember 29, 2014
I enjoy working for GE Capital. The people and leadership are great to work for. The job is demanding, but the sense of accomplishment and the sense of pride gained is worth it.
Large company - Good brand
SVP (Former Employee), ConnecticutDecember 18, 2014
Pros: na
Cons: culture has changed
GE is going through a lot of changes and makes future difficult to predict and impacts moral as well.
My Time at GE
Tax ANALYST (Former Employee), Chicago, IlDecember 17, 2014
Pros: pay, benefits, and location
Cons: some managers lack leadership and people skills.
Great place to work, I enjoyed the team I was working on. Some people on the management team lack leadership and people skill.
Java/J2EE Application developer
Lead/ Principle Consultant (Current Employee), Scottsdale, AZDecember 15, 2014
Having 9.5 years of exp in Java/J2EE, Spring 3.x, hibernate 3.x, REST Full WS , SOA WS, Jquery, Json, Ajax, EJB 3.0,Strtus 1.x, Oracle 11g, Maven, Ant, Jboss, Tomact, HTML, CSS, Javascript, Design patterns, Web sphere, JAXB, SAX, DOM, JSP, Serverlt, Agile, waterfall
Cave of stereotype
Bank assistant (Former Employee), Ostrava, MODecember 14, 2014
Work in GE was very short for some global review. I learned how to deal with bank customers also met few nice people there, but most of time i was very sick of my job. Was too stereotype so i had to leave very soon. But people rocks there. Had very good times.
Productive fun place with lots of process learning
Sr Project Manager (PMO) Contractor (Current Employee), Norwalk, CTDecember 9, 2014
Productive fun place with lots of process learning.

Very Process oriented.

Good company to work with.

Lots of other opportunity.

Good Employee care.
The best place I have ever worked
PRODUCT TRAINER AND PROCESS DEVELOPER (Former Employee), Hyderabad, APDecember 8, 2014
 Replenishment needs and all other service queries, in line with agreed service levels, in the absence of the operations manager.

 Monitor the team performance and remove any blockages that they face to groom them to be subject matter expert.

 Give Call Center Agents and customer Service Agents refreshment training on daily, monthly and quarterly basis.

 Prepared internal process maps to ensure work efficiency of the team.

 Effective in creating excellent rapport with customer and achieved the set goals and exceeded them at most times.
Nice company with a great work life balance
Paralegal (Former Employee), Norwalk, CTDecember 2, 2014
Pros: great boss and team
I learned how to use their system called GEMS (Global Entity Management System), which houses all of GE's legal entities.
The people that I worked with were genuine, friendly and helpful. They made time to answer any questions that I had even when things became busy. A typical day varied depending on whatever project needed to be done at the time. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with a variety of different people across different business units, domestically and internationally. The downside was that I wanted to stay longer, but due to company policy, my contract could not be extended past 1 year.
good timing
CONSULTANT (Former Employee), Quay streetDecember 1, 2014
Pros: weekend parties
Cons: diffrent shifts
to interact with more customers over the telephone and learned about the different culture
Excellent
Senior Customer Service Representative/Management (Former Employee), Tampa, FLDecember 1, 2014
great benefits, good work ethics, and I was able to move up within the company
good place to work
Summer Associate (Former Employee), Chicago, ILNovember 20, 2014
I did my summer internship at GE Capital and had great experience there. The people were very nice and helpful. The management team are easy going.
Audit review before funding
Auditor III (Former Employee), Irving, TXNovember 20, 2014
 Responsible for the accurate and timely review of executed lease and loan documents in preparation for booking & funding
 Reviewed and executed loan / lease documents for legal, risk and policy compliance approval and prepare for funding
 Transmitted funding package to booking and imaging departments resulting in the proper booking onto GE systems
 Obtained and followed up on necessary documentation, including, but not limited to: required documents, deal conditions, insurance certificates that meet GE policy requirements & deal approval requirements for each transaction
 Requested UCCs and titles where applicable, and follow for appropriate subordinations when required
Monotonous and busy work place
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), ChennaiNovember 18, 2014
Cons: long distance travelling, no transport facility, no sop in place.
GE Capital, Chennai. is a joint venture company with SBI credit cards.
fun workplace
Anti-Money Laundering Analyst (Current Employee), Gurgaon, HRNovember 18, 2014
Anti-money laundering (AML) operations mitigation and terrorist financing investigation skills.
Extensive knowledge about the anti money laundering laws, procedures and practices.
Ability to manage large databases successfully and compile, extract or analyze data as per the requirement.
Conducted research, assisted and provided information to support suspicious activity reports (SAR).
Investigated, reviewed and monitored suspicious customers' account transaction activities and made recommendations for further review or closure.
Worked with the following banking softwares like:- Actimize, NAPS, Bridger Insight(LexisNexis) etc.
Prepared reports on monthly basis for Actimize alerts and Bridger Insight using advanced Ms-Excel and Power Point.
Big Company, Lots of Opportunities
Lean Six Sigma Black Belt (Current Employee), Atlanta, GANovember 12, 2014
Pro - lots of chances to move from different functions

Con - larger company, lots of bureaucracy
Fun and work
Process Associate (Former Employee), APNovember 10, 2014
The day starts off with a whole lot calls, it is all about the time management technique one can use to make it more productive. Day in and day out we keep learning new consents and much more.
Its a very friendly atmosphere when your co- workers are around, you can speak to the management freely about any issue. New ideas are taken in consideration..
great opportunity
SAP HR Consultant (Former Employee), Manhattan, NYNovember 4, 2014
a good company to work and also got much to learn

management was good

friendly co workers

enjoyable place to work
Productive and pretty exiting place for work
National Sale Team Leader from 2 (Current Employee), GurgaonNovember 2, 2014
Pros: free tea and snacks
Cons: long hours
i am getting great finance product sales experience, i was joined in GE Capital then i was a branch relationship executive after 6 month i've became a Branch relationship Manager and , now i am National sales team leader, i have got promotions in very low time due to my sales performance, i want to change my job because i cant grow ahead here due to i am on third party payroll, that's why i want change my job.

my designation wouldn't be increase here, otherwise The GE Capital
is very good BPO
GE was a really good place to work. People there were very helpful and there were many opportunities for job related and non-job related activities.
Account Resolution Specialist (Former Employee), Cedar Rapids, IANovember 1, 2014
Pros: lots of extra curricular activities available.
Hired at GE in the Collections Department. Met all goals for at least 8 of the 12 months I was there. Enjoyed working in that department and working with the people. Unfortunately, they did some down-sizing in 2013 and I was let go.

About GE Capital

At GE Capital we’re not just bankers, we’re builders. Headquartered in Norwalk Connecticut, GE Capital is one of the – Read more