GE Capital

GE Capital Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Senior Resolution Associate (Former Employee), Edmonton, ENGApril 16, 2014
Pros: repetitive
Cons: repetitive
A topical work day involved cleaning out the queue. Very repetitive work and I would challenge myself to see how many I could complete daily.
productive, challenging and learning platform
Chargeback Executive (Former Employee), gurgaon, indiaMarch 30, 2014
Pros: healthy working enviornment.
Cons: unpaid long stretches daily.
Though the work profile was same...but everyday use to end up with some new experience with new queries, new dificult to handle , challenging customers...even their arrogance, frustrations, rudeness, impatience use to teach me on daily basis that customer is the king...you can win them only through your efficient service.
I learned to be patient, empathetic – more... towards others problems, I learned time management.
My co workers were excellent, though you can not have same positive chemistry with all, but I believe that is good, because tough people and tough time both comes to teach you what you don't have in you.
The hardest part of the job was to take out extra time to learn things related to work.
The most enjoyable part of job was to solve and analyse crdit card charge back cases. – less
Productive and fun workplace.
Process Associate (Former Employee), Hyderabad, IndiaJanuary 19, 2014
Pros: you will love working here.
Cons: the transport system is not up to the mark.
Amazing place that provides good learning opportunities and fun and an ability to grow career wise at the same time.

The senior management was very helpful and supported each employee completely and helped us in decided which direction or which vertical with-in the organization we wanted to grow within.

They also provided Learning and educational – more... opportunities.

Fun place to work. Made a good deal of friends. – less
Medium size company , knowing almost all employees by name. Good and supportivemanagement
Senior Network Support Engineer (Former Employee), Ottawa CanadaJanuary 6, 2014
Pros: good management co-workers support. good benefits & training.
Cons: differences of opinions between sales & project managers
Review the to do list. Focus on tasks on hand. Review national branches activities, technical & management requirement.
Network management in a Cisco environment. I had an excellent relationship with management up to the CEO level. I enjoyed the interaction my co-workers & the friendly environment that was conducive to high productivity. The Conflict – more... resolution between company & customer. I was named The Firefighter for resolving difference of opinions between the company & clients.
I enjoyed the support of management & the interaction with colleagues & customers. – less
Fleet management
Account Executive (Former Employee), Paris, A8December 13, 2013
Nice work environment
- I learned a lot form this role I have been trained on a lot of applications and was in contact with various services such as claims, purchasing, retails...
Easy to manage job
New Accounts Representative (Former Employee), Montréal, QCJuly 23, 2013
A typical day at the call center of GE Money/HBC was sometimes hectic but more often than not, had a balanced workload with clear objectives, proper management and knowledgeable co-workers.
Great company to work for - Awesome training
National Account Manager (Former Employee), TorontoApril 23, 2013
Pros: prestige, benefits, leardership, stocks
Cons: big corporate
Management is great - and great training. The culture of building leadership is the best in the industry. Business process is solid and innovative.
Productive, full, busy, enjoyable, experienced.
A/R Administrative Support (Former Employee), Mississauga OntarioMarch 13, 2013
Pros: team participation and support
Good company to work for, team atmosphere, participation and dedication of employees.

Full day, work with various departments.

Computer system and procedure experience.

Management, fair.

No hard part to the job.

Most enjoyable, the people.
Team work
Senior Credit/Collections (Former Employee), Mississauga OntarioJanuary 29, 2013
Handle all aspects of collections, Great place to work, this was a contract position
Contract position
Senior Credit/Collections (Former Employee), Mississauga OntarioJanuary 23, 2013
collected on all past due as assigned, and work closely within the different departments
Said they offered competitive compensation plan
new employee (Former Employee), SaskatchewanDecember 5, 2012
Railcar paint wage is ridiculously low 11 to 14 for midnight shift in Saskatchewan
Maybe the pay is good elsewhere in the company but not here so why put that in your ad? Just put 11 to 14 so people with experience do not waste their time.
Excellent with people taking care of the employees
Front Line Associate (Former Employee), Alabang, Muntinlupa CityOctober 19, 2012
Pros: free lunches
Cons: hazardous time of working hours
-I would set up my computer 30 minutes before the start of my work to make sure that all tools needed are ready. I take calls and assist the customers.
-I have learned to value the customers. I knew that customer should be treated well even when you don't feel to.
-The management is very sensitive to the needs of the employees.
-Everybody values integrity.
-The – more... hardest is when I explain the charges on the bill of the customer and the customer refuses to listen.
-The most enjoyable will be every time the issue of the customer gets resolved and the customer thanks me for the help. That's really rewarding! – less
Lead Technician (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJuly 18, 2012
a typical day at work would include assining daily duties for other workers ordering parts cutting purchace orders, and repairing trailers.
great place- work hard, rewarded
Director of Sales (Former Employee), Ottawa, ONJune 12, 2012
Pros: eager employees, customer satisfaction retention.
Cons: ended up a tad too mgmt fat
It business was on a major up swing and GE was front and center. Growth was the word for us for a few yrs.
Good environment , good benefits
Portfolio Administration Vendor Finance (Former Employee), Burlington OntMarch 20, 2012
Ge was a good co to work for they were fair and equtable, the working environment was clean and comfortable, very supportive staff
productive and fun worplace
Customer Care Executive (Former Employee), Gurgaon, HRApril 19, 2014
Pros: free trasport, lunc, outings, tours
In GE Capital i learned how to work with full confident and patience. how to handle very harsh and hard customers .In this company my co workers r very helpful.
The hardest part is to get big profile and the enjoyable part is to solve this profile.
Field Analyst (Current Employee), Hoffman EstatesApril 18, 2014
Pros: challenging environment
Cons: overly bureaucratic, dependence on legacy systems, developers who are unfamiliar with the business, redundancy, and inefficiency.
GE Capital provides a very fun and challenging environment. The culture is one where everyone is challenged to grow and advance their career. Opportunities for advancement exist for any individual who applies themself.
Good Company
Call (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCApril 17, 2014
I love working for GE Capital. Very relaxing environment. Excellent training. Manageable task
Productive and Fun place to work.Lovely Work Culture, Energtic people around
Call Quality Specialist (Former Employee), Hyderabad, APApril 16, 2014
Pros: off course free outings, dinners, lunches and coupons wons during the events.
Cons: long hours, but not exceeding 12 hours, due to commitments and ad hoc situations, or business requirements
A typical day would start with all the postive energy and sharing our learnings with our team members.
Call Monitioring and feedback session, calibrations call.
Handling interpersonal relationship skills and sharing the bond among your team members.
Hardest part of the job was at times during the calibrations when we had to agree to disagree and disagree – more... to agree..
Fun at work place with celebrations every week to have the bonding among the peers and interactions which resulted in healthy discussion for the team. – less
Excellent work place
Job Profile - HR Consultant (Former Employee), Chennai, TNApril 11, 2014
GE Capital provides very good atmosphere to all its employees to work. Especially, the training services provided for employees are greatly appreciated.

1 2 3 4 5

About GE Capital

At GE Capital we’re not just bankers, we’re builders. Headquartered in Norwalk Connecticut, GE Capital is one of the – Read more