GE Capital Employee Review

productive, challenging and learning platform
Chargeback Executive (Former Employee) –  gurgaon, india30 March 2014
Though the work profile was same...but everyday use to end up with some new experience with new queries, new dificult to handle , challenging customers...even their arrogance, frustrations, rudeness, impatience use to teach me on daily basis that customer is the king...you can win them only through your efficient service.
I learned to be patient, empathetic towards others problems, I learned time management.
My co workers were excellent, though you can not have same positive chemistry with all, but I believe that is good, because tough people and tough time both comes to teach you what you don't have in you.
The hardest part of the job was to take out extra time to learn things related to work.
The most enjoyable part of job was to solve and analyse crdit card charge back cases.
Pros
healthy working enviornment.
Cons
unpaid long stretches daily.

Other GE Capital Employee Reviews

fun place and great team
Internal Sales (Former Employee) –  MontrĂ©al, QC30 August 2017
everyday there is something to learn. we have a great team. Our management team was great and I always gave 100% of my time and work. The hardest part was when collecting and a customer could be extremely rude but I always managed to resolve the issue without any problems.
GE Capital ITS
Email Specialist/ Consultant (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON21 August 2017
The organization that I worked for has been shutdown. It was an amazing mix of knowledgeable resources with over 120 consultants.
No available opportunities since I left many many years ago.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GE Capital. Our community is ready to answer.