GE Capital

GE Capital Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Senior Resolution Associate (Former Employee), Edmonton, ENGApril 16, 2014
Pros: repetitive
Cons: repetitive
A topical work day involved cleaning out the queue. Very repetitive work and I would challenge myself to see how many I could complete daily.
Medium size company , knowing almost all employees by name. Good and supportivemanagement
Senior Network Support Engineer (Former Employee), Ottawa CanadaJanuary 6, 2014
Pros: good management co-workers support. good benefits & training.
Cons: differences of opinions between sales & project managers
Review the to do list. Focus on tasks on hand. Review national branches activities, technical & management requirement.
Network management in a Cisco environment. I had an excellent relationship with management up to the CEO level. I enjoyed the interaction my co-workers & the friendly environment that was conducive to high productivity. The Conflict – more... resolution between company & customer. I was named The Firefighter for resolving difference of opinions between the company & clients.
I enjoyed the support of management & the interaction with colleagues & customers. – less
Productive and fun work place.
Credit Analyst (Former Employee), Toronto, ONSeptember 18, 2013
I worked there for almost five years during my high school and university years. I was provided with the maximum amount of support by the management to continue my studies on a fulltime basis as well as full time work. I had developed my interpersonal skills though this job as I was required to deal with clients on a regular basis.
Easy to manage job
New Accounts Representative (Former Employee), Montréal, QCJuly 23, 2013
A typical day at the call center of GE Money/HBC was sometimes hectic but more often than not, had a balanced workload with clear objectives, proper management and knowledgeable co-workers.
Productive, full, busy, enjoyable, experienced.
A/R Administrative Support (Former Employee), Mississauga OntarioMarch 13, 2013
Pros: team participation and support
Good company to work for, team atmosphere, participation and dedication of employees.

Full day, work with various departments.

Computer system and procedure experience.

Management, fair.

No hard part to the job.

Most enjoyable, the people.
Team work
Senior Credit/Collections (Former Employee), Mississauga OntarioJanuary 29, 2013
Handle all aspects of collections, Great place to work, this was a contract position
Contract position
Senior Credit/Collections (Former Employee), Mississauga OntarioJanuary 23, 2013
collected on all past due as assigned, and work closely within the different departments
Said they offered competitive compensation plan
new employee (Former Employee), SaskatchewanDecember 5, 2012
Railcar paint wage is ridiculously low 11 to 14 for midnight shift in Saskatchewan
Maybe the pay is good elsewhere in the company but not here so why put that in your ad? Just put 11 to 14 so people with experience do not waste their time.
Lead Technician (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJuly 18, 2012
a typical day at work would include assining daily duties for other workers ordering parts cutting purchace orders, and repairing trailers.
great place- work hard, rewarded
Director of Sales (Former Employee), Ottawa, ONJune 12, 2012
Pros: eager employees, customer satisfaction retention.
Cons: ended up a tad too mgmt fat
It business was on a major up swing and GE was front and center. Growth was the word for us for a few yrs.
Good environment , good benefits
Portfolio Administration Vendor Finance (Former Employee), Burlington OntMarch 20, 2012
Ge was a good co to work for they were fair and equtable, the working environment was clean and comfortable, very supportive staff
Very relaxed
Technologist - Middleware Platforms (Current Employee), New Orleans, LASeptember 24, 2014
Get your work done and they wont be strict where you live at or when you come into the office
A very productive environment
Remittance Processor (Former Employee), College Park, GASeptember 20, 2014
Pros: learned something different
Cons: long lunches
This place was a highly productive environment. It was where we entered in the correct amounts from the screen in front of us. Very interesting work.
A very different role, a great experience
Commercial and Farm Finance Sales Support (Former Employee), Clare, ENGSeptember 16, 2014
This was a very different experience compared to the roles I had previously.

Despite knowing very little about commercial and farm finance, I performed very well and in my third month hit all of the quarter sales targets.

I enjoyed this role immensely though I did often feel completely out of my depth.
Financial Crime Analyst (Current Employee), HertfordshireSeptember 14, 2014
1st class employer with good benefits, lots of training offered for educational opportunities, excellent volunteer opportunities, room for advancement, good work/life balance
Ge was a fun place to work
Customer Care representative (Former Employee), Hyderabad I LabsSeptember 13, 2014
The environment is good. The co-workers are very cooperating and encouraging .the work culture was very good .
Awesome company
Customer Service Manager (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCSeptember 9, 2014
Great company...the harder you work the further you go..The training is great. You will be able to run any operation after the training you receive from this company. At one point all managers had to be six sigma green belt trained...It is an great training program.
Exciting and adventurous workplace.
Account Manager (Former Employee), Blue Ash, OHSeptember 8, 2014
Skilled Marketing Account Manager focused on maximizing sales by managing all accounts systematically and logically. Dedicated professional with belief that consistency and dedication build the most successful business partnerships. Successful at expanding network connections and introducing products persuasively.
Great work experience
Marketing/Advertising Intern (Former Employee), Norwalk, CTSeptember 4, 2014
Social Media marketing
Working with marketing agencies
Working with clients
Business lunches
Learning research and marketing strategies
GE - The name says it all
Area Sales Manager (Former Employee), Ludhiana, Punjab, IndiaSeptember 3, 2014
No wonder this is amongst the fortune 500 companies. The best company in all working parameters

1 2 3 4 5

About GE Capital

At GE Capital we’re not just bankers, we’re builders. Headquartered in Norwalk Connecticut, GE Capital is one of the – Read more