GE Capital

GE Capital Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Senior Resolution Associate (Former Employee), Edmonton, ENGApril 16, 2014
Pros: repetitive
Cons: repetitive
A topical work day involved cleaning out the queue. Very repetitive work and I would challenge myself to see how many I could complete daily.
Medium size company , knowing almost all employees by name. Good and supportivemanagement
Senior Network Support Engineer (Former Employee), Ottawa CanadaJanuary 6, 2014
Pros: good management co-workers support. good benefits & training.
Cons: differences of opinions between sales & project managers
Review the to do list. Focus on tasks on hand. Review national branches activities, technical & management requirement.
Network management in a Cisco environment. I had an excellent relationship with management up to the CEO level. I enjoyed the interaction my co-workers & the friendly environment that was conducive to high productivity. The Conflict – more... resolution between company & customer. I was named The Firefighter for resolving difference of opinions between the company & clients.
I enjoyed the support of management & the interaction with colleagues & customers. – less
Productive and fun work place.
Credit Analyst (Former Employee), Toronto, ONSeptember 18, 2013
I worked there for almost five years during my high school and university years. I was provided with the maximum amount of support by the management to continue my studies on a fulltime basis as well as full time work. I had developed my interpersonal skills though this job as I was required to deal with clients on a regular basis.
Easy to manage job
New Accounts Representative (Former Employee), Montréal, QCJuly 23, 2013
A typical day at the call center of GE Money/HBC was sometimes hectic but more often than not, had a balanced workload with clear objectives, proper management and knowledgeable co-workers.
Productive, full, busy, enjoyable, experienced.
A/R Administrative Support (Former Employee), Mississauga OntarioMarch 13, 2013
Pros: team participation and support
Good company to work for, team atmosphere, participation and dedication of employees.

Full day, work with various departments.

Computer system and procedure experience.

Management, fair.

No hard part to the job.

Most enjoyable, the people.
Team work
Senior Credit/Collections (Former Employee), Mississauga OntarioJanuary 29, 2013
Handle all aspects of collections, Great place to work, this was a contract position
Contract position
Senior Credit/Collections (Former Employee), Mississauga OntarioJanuary 23, 2013
collected on all past due as assigned, and work closely within the different departments
Said they offered competitive compensation plan
new employee (Former Employee), SaskatchewanDecember 5, 2012
Railcar paint wage is ridiculously low 11 to 14 for midnight shift in Saskatchewan
Maybe the pay is good elsewhere in the company but not here so why put that in your ad? Just put 11 to 14 so people with experience do not waste their time.
Lead Technician (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJuly 18, 2012
a typical day at work would include assining daily duties for other workers ordering parts cutting purchace orders, and repairing trailers.
great place- work hard, rewarded
Director of Sales (Former Employee), Ottawa, ONJune 12, 2012
Pros: eager employees, customer satisfaction retention.
Cons: ended up a tad too mgmt fat
It business was on a major up swing and GE was front and center. Growth was the word for us for a few yrs.
Good environment , good benefits
Portfolio Administration Vendor Finance (Former Employee), Burlington OntMarch 20, 2012
Ge was a good co to work for they were fair and equtable, the working environment was clean and comfortable, very supportive staff
good place to work
Summer Associate (Former Employee), Chicago, ILNovember 20, 2014
I did my summer internship at GE Capital and had great experience there. The people were very nice and helpful. The management team are easy going.
Audit review before funding
Auditor III (Former Employee), Irving, TXNovember 20, 2014
 Responsible for the accurate and timely review of executed lease and loan documents in preparation for booking & funding
 Reviewed and executed loan / lease documents for legal, risk and policy compliance approval and prepare for funding
 Transmitted funding package to booking and imaging departments resulting in the proper booking onto GE systems
 – more... Obtained and followed up on necessary documentation, including, but not limited to: required documents, deal conditions, insurance certificates that meet GE policy requirements & deal approval requirements for each transaction
 Requested UCCs and titles where applicable, and follow for appropriate subordinations when required – less
Monotonous and busy work place
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), ChennaiNovember 18, 2014
Cons: long distance travelling, no transport facility, no sop in place.
GE Capital, Chennai. is a joint venture company with SBI credit cards.
fun workplace
Anti-Money Laundering Analyst (Current Employee), Gurgaon, HRNovember 18, 2014
Anti-money laundering (AML) operations mitigation and terrorist financing investigation skills.
Extensive knowledge about the anti money laundering laws, procedures and practices.
Ability to manage large databases successfully and compile, extract or analyze data as per the requirement.
Conducted research, assisted and provided information to support – more... suspicious activity reports (SAR).
Investigated, reviewed and monitored suspicious customers' account transaction activities and made recommendations for further review or closure.
Worked with the following banking softwares like:- Actimize, NAPS, Bridger Insight(LexisNexis) etc.
Prepared reports on monthly basis for Actimize alerts and Bridger Insight using advanced Ms-Excel and Power Point. – less
Big Company, Lots of Opportunities
Lean Six Sigma Black Belt (Current Employee), Atlanta, GANovember 12, 2014
Pro - lots of chances to move from different functions

Con - larger company, lots of bureaucracy
Fun and work
Process Associate (Former Employee), APNovember 10, 2014
The day starts off with a whole lot calls, it is all about the time management technique one can use to make it more productive. Day in and day out we keep learning new consents and much more.
Its a very friendly atmosphere when your co- workers are around, you can speak to the management freely about any issue. New ideas are taken in consideration..
great opportunity
SAP HR Consultant (Former Employee), Manhattan, NYNovember 4, 2014
a good company to work and also got much to learn

management was good

friendly co workers

enjoyable place to work
Productive and pretty exiting place for work
National Sale Team Leader from 2 (Current Employee), GurgaonNovember 2, 2014
Pros: free tea and snacks
Cons: long hours
i am getting great finance product sales experience, i was joined in GE Capital then i was a branch relationship executive after 6 month i've became a Branch relationship Manager and , now i am National sales team leader, i have got promotions in very low time due to my sales performance, i want to change my job because i cant grow ahead here due to – more... i am on third party payroll, that's why i want change my job.

my designation wouldn't be increase here, otherwise The GE Capital
is very good BPO – less
GE was a really good place to work. People there were very helpful and there were many opportunities for job related and non-job related activities.
Account Resolution Specialist (Former Employee), Cedar Rapids, IANovember 1, 2014
Pros: lots of extra curricular activities available.
Hired at GE in the Collections Department. Met all goals for at least 8 of the 12 months I was there. Enjoyed working in that department and working with the people. Unfortunately, they did some down-sizing in 2013 and I was let go.

1 2 3 4 5

About GE Capital

At GE Capital we’re not just bankers, we’re builders. Headquartered in Norwalk Connecticut, GE Capital is one of the – Read more