GE Capital Employee Review

Medium size company , knowing almost all employees by name. Good and supportivemanagement
Senior Network Support Engineer (Former Employee) –  Ottawa Canada6 January 2014
Review the to do list. Focus on tasks on hand. Review national branches activities, technical & management requirement.
Network management in a Cisco environment. I had an excellent relationship with management up to the CEO level. I enjoyed the interaction my co-workers & the friendly environment that was conducive to high productivity. The Conflict resolution between company & customer. I was named The Firefighter for resolving difference of opinions between the company & clients.
I enjoyed the support of management & the interaction with colleagues & customers.
Pros
Good Management co-workers support. Good benefits & training.
Cons
Differences of opinions between sales & project managers

Other GE Capital Employee Reviews

fun place and great team
Internal Sales (Former Employee) –  MontrĂ©al, QC30 August 2017
everyday there is something to learn. we have a great team. Our management team was great and I always gave 100% of my time and work. The hardest part was when collecting and a customer could be extremely rude but I always managed to resolve the issue without any problems.
GE Capital ITS
Email Specialist/ Consultant (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON21 August 2017
The organization that I worked for has been shutdown. It was an amazing mix of knowledgeable resources with over 120 consultants.
No available opportunities since I left many many years ago.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GE Capital. Our community is ready to answer.