GE Capital Employee Review

Medium size company , knowing almost all employees by name. Good and supportivemanagement
Senior Network Support Engineer (Former Employee) –  Ottawa Canada6 January 2014
Review the to do list. Focus on tasks on hand. Review national branches activities, technical & management requirement.
Network management in a Cisco environment. I had an excellent relationship with management up to the CEO level. I enjoyed the interaction my co-workers & the friendly environment that was conducive to high productivity. The Conflict resolution between company & customer. I was named The Firefighter for resolving difference of opinions between the company & clients.
I enjoyed the support of management & the interaction with colleagues & customers.
Pros
Good Management co-workers support. Good benefits & training.
Cons
Differences of opinions between sales & project managers

Other GE Capital Employee Reviews

Awesome place to work.
Area Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Delhi, ON29 December 2017
The company is very good and takes care of your work life balance. The company is very warm and takes care of its employees. Strict compliance policies
fun place and great team
Internal Sales (Former Employee) –  MontrĂ©al, QC30 August 2017
everyday there is something to learn. we have a great team. Our management team was great and I always gave 100% of my time and work. The hardest part was when collecting and a customer could be extremely rude but I always managed to resolve the issue without any problems.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GE Capital. Our community is ready to answer.