GE Capital

GE Capital Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Medium size company , knowing almost all employees by name. Good and supportivemanagement
Senior Network Support Engineer (Former Employee), Ottawa CanadaJanuary 6, 2014
Pros: good management co-workers support. good benefits & training.
Cons: differences of opinions between sales & project managers
Review the to do list. Focus on tasks on hand. Review national branches activities, technical & management requirement.
Network management in a Cisco environment. I had an excellent relationship with management up to the CEO level. I enjoyed the interaction my co-workers & the friendly environment that was conducive to high productivity. The Conflict resolution between company & customer. I was named The Firefighter for resolving difference of opinions between the company & clients.
I enjoyed the support of management & the interaction with colleagues & customers.
Productive and fun work place.
Credit Analyst (Former Employee), Toronto, ONSeptember 18, 2013
I worked there for almost five years during my high school and university years. I was provided with the maximum amount of support by the management to continue my studies on a fulltime basis as well as full time work. I had developed my interpersonal skills though this job as I was required to deal with clients on a regular basis.
Easy to manage job
New Accounts Representative (Former Employee), Montréal, QCJuly 23, 2013
A typical day at the call center of GE Money/HBC was sometimes hectic but more often than not, had a balanced workload with clear objectives, proper management and knowledgeable co-workers.
Great company to work for - Awesome training
National Account Manager (Former Employee), TorontoApril 23, 2013
Pros: prestige, benefits, leardership, stocks
Cons: big corporate
Management is great - and great training. The culture of building leadership is the best in the industry. Business process is solid and innovative.
Productive, full, busy, enjoyable, experienced.
A/R Administrative Support (Former Employee), Mississauga OntarioMarch 13, 2013
Pros: team participation and support
Good company to work for, team atmosphere, participation and dedication of employees.

Full day, work with various departments.

Computer system and procedure experience.

Management, fair.

No hard part to the job.

Most enjoyable, the people.
Team work
Senior Credit/Collections (Former Employee), Mississauga OntarioJanuary 29, 2013
Handle all aspects of collections, Great place to work, this was a contract position
Contract position
Senior Credit/Collections (Former Employee), Mississauga OntarioJanuary 23, 2013
collected on all past due as assigned, and work closely within the different departments
Said they offered competitive compensation plan
new employee (Former Employee), SaskatchewanDecember 5, 2012
Railcar paint wage is ridiculously low 11 to 14 for midnight shift in Saskatchewan
Maybe the pay is good elsewhere in the company but not here so why put that in your ad? Just put 11 to 14 so people with experience do not waste their time.
Lead Technician (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJuly 18, 2012
a typical day at work would include assining daily duties for other workers ordering parts cutting purchace orders, and repairing trailers.
great place- work hard, rewarded
Director of Sales (Former Employee), Ottawa, ONJune 12, 2012
Pros: eager employees, customer satisfaction retention.
Cons: ended up a tad too mgmt fat
It business was on a major up swing and GE was front and center. Growth was the word for us for a few yrs.
Good environment , good benefits
Portfolio Administration Vendor Finance (Former Employee), Burlington OntMarch 20, 2012
Ge was a good co to work for they were fair and equtable, the working environment was clean and comfortable, very supportive staff
Challenging but rewarding envirnoment
SENIOR PORTFOLIO MANAGER (Former Employee), Tempe AZJanuary 22, 2015
Pros: collaborative work enviroment
Cons: shrinking portfolio market share
Provided strategic direction for Account Manager Teams to minimize risk, create growth strategies, and maintain strict compliance of finance regulatory policies for a portfolio that had 674 dealers with $973 million in receivables. Collaborate with Underwriting and Commercial Sales teams to address client problem resolutions and conduct workout situations for distressed customers.
Overall a very great place to work that provided work/life balance
Human Resource Sr. Site Specialist (Former Employee), canton, ohioJanuary 22, 2015
I was able to work my way up at GE through hard work and dedication to the Human Resource Team. I did not have a degree in HR and through on the job experience I went from their receptionist to working as a HR Site Specialist.
Enjoy with work.
Officer - Collections (Former Employee), Ahmedabad, GJJanuary 19, 2015
GE was given me the platform to start my career and given me the best practice there for grow up my career. after the GE experience i am able to learn many things and grow the my career. There was a such very wonderful staff over there.
Outgoing team members
Collections Associate (Former Employee), Kettering, OHJanuary 18, 2015
You would connect with the network and begin your days work answering and making calls very friendly management. Along with friendly outgoing team members.
Was never satisfied with the hours
Consultant (Former Employee), Frisco, TexasJanuary 15, 2015
Unsatisfied with the hours and distance I had to travel to work
Its good to work with Ge Capital
Operation Executive (Former Employee), GurgaonJanuary 14, 2015
Working environment is good Its good to work with GE Capital but salary is not much more.
Great Company
ADMINISTRATION OFFICER (Former Employee), Auckland CBDJanuary 10, 2015
Pros: being surrounded by serious business minded people
Cons: no cons
High standards - Professional - Love the culture, Enjoyed my time working there.
Awesome Place
Bilingual Account Specialist (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZJanuary 7, 2015
Everything is Awesome wish I could go back to Phoenix.. The way they treat their employees is amazing.. If ever thinking about moving to Phoenix this is the place to work
Best place I have ever worked for
Probate Specialist (Former Employee), Atlanta, GeorgiaJanuary 6, 2015
Pros: benefits, cultures, management, awards, recognition, never a bad moment
Cons: 0
Always enjoyed going to work for a corporate office. Loved every manager I worked for. Always room for advancement. I started out as a collector and moved my way up. Worked there for 9 years and loved every minute of it. They treated their employees with respect, award them as necessary. Had classes every day to update skills needed as necessary, great Christmas parties, and I regret every day I resigned to move away to another state. Greatest benefits you will ever have. The team training was awesome we had to work with other associates and very diversified which I love learning about other cultures. My coworkers were awesome and I made so many good friends there. Everyone there is so educated, professional, kind and I will always keep GE in my heart.

1 2 3 4 5

About GE Capital

At GE Capital we’re not just bankers, we’re builders. Headquartered in Norwalk Connecticut, GE Capital is one of the – Read more