GE Capital

GE Capital Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Productive and fun workplace.
Process Associate (Former Employee), Hyderabad, IndiaJanuary 19, 2014
Pros: you will love working here.
Cons: the transport system is not up to the mark.
Amazing place that provides good learning opportunities and fun and an ability to grow career wise at the same time.

The senior management was very helpful and supported each employee completely and helped us in decided which direction or which vertical with-in the organization we wanted to grow within.

They also provided Learning and educational – more... opportunities.

Fun place to work. Made a good deal of friends. – less
Medium size company , knowing almost all employees by name. Good and supportivemanagement
Senior Network Support Engineer (Former Employee), Ottawa CanadaJanuary 6, 2014
Pros: good management co-workers support. good benefits & training.
Cons: differences of opinions between sales & project managers
Review the to do list. Focus on tasks on hand. Review national branches activities, technical & management requirement.
Network management in a Cisco environment. I had an excellent relationship with management up to the CEO level. I enjoyed the interaction my co-workers & the friendly environment that was conducive to high productivity. The Conflict – more... resolution between company & customer. I was named The Firefighter for resolving difference of opinions between the company & clients.
I enjoyed the support of management & the interaction with colleagues & customers. – less
Fleet management
Account Executive (Former Employee), Paris, A8December 13, 2013
Nice work environment
- I learned a lot form this role I have been trained on a lot of applications and was in contact with various services such as claims, purchasing, retails...
Productive and fun work place.
Credit Analyst (Former Employee), Toronto, ONSeptember 18, 2013
I worked there for almost five years during my high school and university years. I was provided with the maximum amount of support by the management to continue my studies on a fulltime basis as well as full time work. I had developed my interpersonal skills though this job as I was required to deal with clients on a regular basis.
Easy to manage job
New Accounts Representative (Former Employee), Montréal, QCJuly 23, 2013
A typical day at the call center of GE Money/HBC was sometimes hectic but more often than not, had a balanced workload with clear objectives, proper management and knowledgeable co-workers.
Great company to work for - Awesome training
National Account Manager (Former Employee), TorontoApril 23, 2013
Pros: prestige, benefits, leardership, stocks
Cons: big corporate
Management is great - and great training. The culture of building leadership is the best in the industry. Business process is solid and innovative.
Productive, full, busy, enjoyable, experienced.
A/R Administrative Support (Former Employee), Mississauga OntarioMarch 13, 2013
Pros: team participation and support
Good company to work for, team atmosphere, participation and dedication of employees.

Full day, work with various departments.

Computer system and procedure experience.

Management, fair.

No hard part to the job.

Most enjoyable, the people.
Team work
Senior Credit/Collections (Former Employee), Mississauga OntarioJanuary 29, 2013
Handle all aspects of collections, Great place to work, this was a contract position
Contract position
Senior Credit/Collections (Former Employee), Mississauga OntarioJanuary 23, 2013
collected on all past due as assigned, and work closely within the different departments
Said they offered competitive compensation plan
new employee (Former Employee), SaskatchewanDecember 5, 2012
Railcar paint wage is ridiculously low 11 to 14 for midnight shift in Saskatchewan
Maybe the pay is good elsewhere in the company but not here so why put that in your ad? Just put 11 to 14 so people with experience do not waste their time.
Excellent with people taking care of the employees
Front Line Associate (Former Employee), Alabang, Muntinlupa CityOctober 19, 2012
Pros: free lunches
Cons: hazardous time of working hours
-I would set up my computer 30 minutes before the start of my work to make sure that all tools needed are ready. I take calls and assist the customers.
-I have learned to value the customers. I knew that customer should be treated well even when you don't feel to.
-The management is very sensitive to the needs of the employees.
-Everybody values integrity.
-The – more... hardest is when I explain the charges on the bill of the customer and the customer refuses to listen.
-The most enjoyable will be every time the issue of the customer gets resolved and the customer thanks me for the help. That's really rewarding! – less
Lead Technician (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJuly 18, 2012
a typical day at work would include assining daily duties for other workers ordering parts cutting purchace orders, and repairing trailers.
great place- work hard, rewarded
Director of Sales (Former Employee), Ottawa, ONJune 12, 2012
Pros: eager employees, customer satisfaction retention.
Cons: ended up a tad too mgmt fat
It business was on a major up swing and GE was front and center. Growth was the word for us for a few yrs.
Good environment , good benefits
Portfolio Administration Vendor Finance (Former Employee), Burlington OntMarch 20, 2012
Ge was a good co to work for they were fair and equtable, the working environment was clean and comfortable, very supportive staff
Excellent work place
Job Profile - HR Consultant (Former Employee), Chennai, TNApril 11, 2014
GE Capital provides very good atmosphere to all its employees to work. Especially, the training services provided for employees are greatly appreciated.
Fast Paced Environment for Go-Getters
IT Project Manager (Former Employee), Chicago, ILApril 10, 2014
Pros: 401k, healthcare, good pto policy, good tuituion reimbursement
Cons: big company bureaucracy at times, last minute firedrills, work/life
If you are a "Type A", adrenaline-junkie who thrives in a fast-paced environment, this place is for you. You can learn a tremendous amount there.

Challenges include: time management (there are a LOT of meetings) which can impede daily tasks and you can get lost in the ocean of emails if you let it.

Know what to focus on each day, and ignore the rest – more... (for that time) and you will be successful.

You WILL have to work evenings or weekends to catchup - expect that. – less
best palce to work
Process Developer (Former Employee), Hyderabad, APApril 2, 2014
Pros: parties
Cons: cab issues
A best company to work enjoyed every second of my work with them.
good
Management Trainee and a Process Developer (Former Employee), HyderabadMarch 30, 2014
Rotational shifts, great management, diverse culture, lots of exposure, good trainings, team outings.
productive
Process Associate (JC PENNY Collections) (Former Employee), hyderabad andhra pradeshMarch 28, 2014
it was a good experience and a very friendly & professional environment ,where hard work was well appreciated with good rewards
N/A
Customer Service, Collections (Former Employee), CincinnatiMarch 22, 2014
•a typical day at work
•what you learned
•management
•your co-workers
•the hardest part of the job
•the most enjoyable part of the job

1 2 3 4 5

About GE Capital

At GE Capital we’re not just bankers, we’re builders. Headquartered in Norwalk Connecticut, GE Capital is one of the – Read more