GE Capital

GE Capital Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Medium size company , knowing almost all employees by name. Good and supportivemanagement
Senior Network Support Engineer (Former Employee), Ottawa CanadaJanuary 6, 2014
Pros: good management co-workers support. good benefits & training.
Cons: differences of opinions between sales & project managers
Review the to do list. Focus on tasks on hand. Review national branches activities, technical & management requirement.
Network management in a Cisco environment. I had an excellent relationship with management up to the CEO level. I enjoyed the interaction my co-workers & the friendly environment that was conducive to high productivity. The Conflict – more... resolution between company & customer. I was named The Firefighter for resolving difference of opinions between the company & clients.
I enjoyed the support of management & the interaction with colleagues & customers. – less
Productive and fun work place.
Credit Analyst (Former Employee), Toronto, ONSeptember 18, 2013
I worked there for almost five years during my high school and university years. I was provided with the maximum amount of support by the management to continue my studies on a fulltime basis as well as full time work. I had developed my interpersonal skills though this job as I was required to deal with clients on a regular basis.
Easy to manage job
New Accounts Representative (Former Employee), MontrĂ©al, QCJuly 23, 2013
A typical day at the call center of GE Money/HBC was sometimes hectic but more often than not, had a balanced workload with clear objectives, proper management and knowledgeable co-workers.
Great company to work for - Awesome training
National Account Manager (Former Employee), TorontoApril 23, 2013
Pros: prestige, benefits, leardership, stocks
Cons: big corporate
Management is great - and great training. The culture of building leadership is the best in the industry. Business process is solid and innovative.
Productive, full, busy, enjoyable, experienced.
A/R Administrative Support (Former Employee), Mississauga OntarioMarch 13, 2013
Pros: team participation and support
Good company to work for, team atmosphere, participation and dedication of employees.

Full day, work with various departments.

Computer system and procedure experience.

Management, fair.

No hard part to the job.

Most enjoyable, the people.
Team work
Senior Credit/Collections (Former Employee), Mississauga OntarioJanuary 29, 2013
Handle all aspects of collections, Great place to work, this was a contract position
Contract position
Senior Credit/Collections (Former Employee), Mississauga OntarioJanuary 23, 2013
collected on all past due as assigned, and work closely within the different departments
Said they offered competitive compensation plan
new employee (Former Employee), SaskatchewanDecember 5, 2012
Railcar paint wage is ridiculously low 11 to 14 for midnight shift in Saskatchewan
Maybe the pay is good elsewhere in the company but not here so why put that in your ad? Just put 11 to 14 so people with experience do not waste their time.
Lead Technician (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJuly 18, 2012
a typical day at work would include assining daily duties for other workers ordering parts cutting purchace orders, and repairing trailers.
great place- work hard, rewarded
Director of Sales (Former Employee), Ottawa, ONJune 12, 2012
Pros: eager employees, customer satisfaction retention.
Cons: ended up a tad too mgmt fat
It business was on a major up swing and GE was front and center. Growth was the word for us for a few yrs.
Good environment , good benefits
Portfolio Administration Vendor Finance (Former Employee), Burlington OntMarch 20, 2012
Ge was a good co to work for they were fair and equtable, the working environment was clean and comfortable, very supportive staff
MNC Oppurtunity
Process Developer (Former Employee), INDIAAugust 26, 2014
First MNC Oppurtunity, Good trainings and handled US Clients
Very fun and Productive place
Java Developer (Former Employee), Norwalk, CTAugust 26, 2014
Good place to learn about Financial domain.
Learnt about many credit card services.
Collections Representative
COLLECTIONS REPRESENTATIVE- Finance (Former Employee), Canton, OHAugust 19, 2014
Collect on debts for residential and business clients. Offered various payment solutions in order to collect on these debts.
More than just a call center
CCRP Specialist (Current Employee), Canton, OHAugust 18, 2014
I love working for GE Capital. This company has so many different areas of opportunity for growth and development for one to make a career.
The hardest part of the job is multi tasking, ensuring that you have your priorities in order to meet the expectation for the day.
The most enjoyable part of the job is meeting the need of a customer out who may – more... be having it rough. – less
Conservative culture but very smart people
Lead Analyst - Loss Forecasting & Economic Capital (Current Employee), Stamford, CTAugust 14, 2014
Pros: very smart employees, learned a lot
Cons: conservative culture
Most people here have been around a very long time and have a deep understanding of what they do. This is a major reason why the business is so successful. However, the size of the organization can at times get in its own way and be counterproductive.
Fun Job.. A lot o fun activities.. A lot of eating going on !! and nice bonuses
Account Manager - Collections (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLAugust 12, 2014
Pros: very good benefits
Cons: must be a multitask
Very Good place to work. A lot to learn in a short period of time but, every one really nice and helpful. You work independently and must be organized. I find it to be a great environment.
good place to work
senior executive (Former Employee), gurgaonAugust 9, 2014
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
good place along with all asopect and learning place.peaople are so nice and co-operative
Great sense of professionalism and humour.
Account manager (Former Employee), Truro, CornwallAugust 7, 2014
I am an extremely reliable and efficient team player who consistently rises to the challenge for example: my previous job at GE money was challenging on daily bases as I had to deal with customer mortgage accounts, secured and unsecured loans over the phone and they up to date and late payments .Listen to the situation and try to help customers by going – more... thru Income and Expenditure and setting up a payment plan that is affordable or refer to a relevant debt management company or financial adviser. I am a strong performer with excellent customer service and communication skills which I developed while working at M&S as I was facing customers on a daily bases and also at GE money where I was working as an account manager in customer service and collections department. I have a real can-do attitude with a great dedication to delivering results and finding solutions. I have knowledge of secured lending awareness and financial services legislation and good time management skills. I also have Experience of working under pressure in a high volume call centre environment, ability to learn & update knowledge, excellent communication skills including telephone manner. I developed good IT & keyboard skills: Phoebus, pay ware, M Word, Excel. I am enthusiastic and focused fluent English, Russian and Lithuanian speaker with a great sense of professionalism and humour. – less
Has awesome employees
Information Management Leadership Program Member (Former Employee), Danbury, CTAugust 6, 2014
Has awesome employees who take pride in mentoring and sharing their best practices

1 2 3 4 5

About GE Capital

At GE Capital we’re not just bankers, we’re builders. Headquartered in Norwalk Connecticut, GE Capital is one of the – Read more