Our Vancouver based software start-up is seeking a highly motivated Director of Sales / Business Development Manager to launch our new product widely in the local market.
GCR Technologies LTD. doing business as Mrs. Registry (mrsregistry.com), is a hosted solution that allows small businesses to easily offer gift registries to their customers.
You will be independently responsible for managing all aspects of the sales cycle, including identifying key decision-makers and building relationships with customers. You will penetrate and develop major accounts and new prospects, perform sales presentations to prospects, negotiate contracts, and close new business deals.
You will work independently to start and report to the CEO.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Define a strategy to achieve sales targets set by CEO
- Identify, qualify and drive opportunities to successful closes.
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with clients and colleagues.
- Actively contribute to the development and optimization of scalable sales systems for account acquisition and retention.
- Initiate marketing strategies to support sales activities, and participate as needed (trade shows, emailings, etc.).
- Gather customer feedback to help engineering team improve the product.
- Maintain the Business Development databases.
Required Skills & Experience (Competencies)
- Proven sales experience.
- High standard for oral and written communication.
- Own car or reliable means of transportation.
Nice to Have(s)
- Post-secondary education in Marketing or Business Administration
- Experience selling hosted software services to small businesses
- Experience working within an Agile environment
- Your own desk and chair!
- Full-time, salary
- Very positive, happy work environment
- Growth opportunities
How to Apply
To apply, you will need to send your resume (along with any references) and a cover letter outlining why you feel this position is right for you.
- We will only contact those we feel are a good fit on culture, skills, experience and expectations.
- Chosen candidates will be required to meet in person at our office in North Vancouver for an interview.
- Candidates must be legally permitted to work in Canada.
- Must be local and already established in Metro-Vancouver
- No recruitment agencies please
The following posting will be removed as soon as the right candidate has been hired.