Starting $32/hr,Technical Cell Lead-Food company (Etobicoke)
Please send your resume to resume2013@ gc-employment.com with the subject title "Technical Cell Lead-Toronto" For further information call Ivy at 416-850-5060 ext.223
- Mechanical/technical background in a related field (electro-mechanical, mechanical background) is Must
- At least 3 years previous experience in production, with good communication skills and the ability to manage multiple production projects.
- Understanding in the following types of machinery would be considered an asset: VFFS, HFFS, Cartoner, and High-speed bottling also applicable
- Must have supervisor/team leading experience
- Ability to train others (with either manager or team lead experience)
- Ability to troubleshoot and Strong Mechanical aptitude
- Ensure strict compliance with GMP, Food Safety, SOPs, OHSA and other pertinent policies procedures and legislation in the High Speed Packaging department.
- Will be responsible for 6 to 12 associates across 3 production lines depending upon business and shift requirements
- Meet required production schedule
- Balancing floor with available operator skills
- Monitoring throughput and efficiencies using production metrics (including the capture of these) and making necessary adjustments to correct deviations.
- Ensure packaging materials available and staged through material handler liaison including requirements for following shift.
- Minimizing machine downtime
SALARY & SHIFT
$32 progressing to $33.25 / Rotating shift
Indeed - 20 months ago