Janitors needed for Automotive Manufacturing (Concord)
Please send resume to mailto: resume2012 @ gc-employment.com
with a subject "Janitors needed for Automotive Manufacturing (Concord)"
and apply online at www.gc-employment.com or call 416-850-5060 ext 225
The Housekeeping Aide insures that the center is maintained in a clean and sanitary condition at all times to provide for care and welfare of the customers in a healthful environment. In addition, he/she insures that good housekeeping services are performed in every department of the center and are planned in cooperation with the department head.
· Ensure strict compliance with GMP, Food Safety, SOPs, HACCP, OHSA and other pertinent policies, procedures and legislation.;
· Perform pre-operational quality, sanitation, and preventative maintenance and safety checks if required.
· Maintain a clean work environment, including equipment and tools, as outlined in the Sanitation procedure.
· Use of floor scrubber.
· Communicate information about production or equipment problems with Manager.
· Sweep, mop and vacuum the entire factory including the mezzanines.
· Collects and disposes of garbage throughout entire factory.
· Collect cardboard and strapping in storage rack area.
· Collect and dispose pails, chaff, trash and garbage for the entire factory.
· Vacuum and clean vittoria roaster, all multiports, pits and dust collectors.
· Change filters for blower systems.
· Clean / wash guard rails, electrical panels, fire extinguishers and walls.
· Special Jobs (cleaning machines, painting, pits, mezzanines).
· Routine maintenance (dust collectors etc.) as scheduled by the Maintenance Manager.
· Use of 7i and work order requests
· Maintaining walkways in winter and Other duties as required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· A secondary school diploma is an asset
· Professional attitude
· Previous experience working in housekeeping is required
· Good communication skills in both verbal and written
·Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHIMIS) certification is an asset and may be required
Salary and shift:
· Night 10:30pm-6:30am
· long term, stable job