As a member of the Customer Service Contact Centre, you will join a dedicated team of professional transportation company who provide exceptional customer service fir clientele.
Your responsibility will be to provide prompt, courteous and efficient service that exceeds customer expectations; contribute to effective cost and risk control through productivity and adherence to corporate processes and controls;
You will be able to recognize and successfully leverage opportunities to further expand our clients' business through cross-selling/value-add opportunities.
Potential Temp to Perm opportunity for the right candidate based on attendance & performance.
We are searching for people friendly telephone agents that thrive in a Contact Centre environment. The successful candidates will possess the following:
- Ability to work in a statistically driven environment, measured by call quality and call productivity goals
- Ability to quickly adapt to change
- Proven ability to multitask and exhibit excellent attention to detail while consistently following established procedures and processing transactions
- Ability to demonstrate effective problem solving attributes
- Goal oriented/driven & Attention to detail
- 1 years + of Customer Service experience Preferred
- Ideal candidates are ones with Retail experience or Previous NOT current fast food restaurant experience
Shift: Day (9am-5pm, Monday to Friday)