1. Please register online at http://www.gc-employment.com/jobsearch/index.php?option=com_catsuser&view=register
2. If you have interest in this position, please come to our office directly after on-line regsiteration! (Candidates need to finish one orientation for this position)
Our office location:
5050 Dufferin Street, Unit #109
North York, Ontario, M3H 5T5
3. You can also send one resume at resume2013@ gc-employment.com with the subject "Chocolate Foctory Production Worker" and Please feel free to call 416-850-5060, ext 223 (Ivy)
This job is provided by one largest chocolate manufacturing company in the world!
- "On-Call basis", willing to work on short notice with flexible schedule
- Resume is a MUST
- Steel-toed safety shoes are required
- Packaging, general maintenance, and production line general help
- Day shift ($11): 7am-3pm, Afternoon shift ($11): 3pm-11pm, Night shift ($11.55): 11pm-7am (Must be flexible to work for at least 2 shifts)
- Food manufacturing working experience is preferred
- Location: Dundas and Landsdowne, Toronto
This position provided by the one of largest chocolate manufacturing companies in the world; if you do have interest in this position, please come to our office to finishe one orientation as soon as possible!