Responsibilities for a Team Lead- Consumer Sales and Support Representative:
- Deliver a world class customer experience every time a someone walks into a GBS location.
- Become a wireless expert.
- Learn our products and services at a level where you can teach them to our clients.
- Proactively practice your sales techniques with your teammates.
- Goal setting and results planning activities with your managers.
- Daily coaching conversations with your leads.
- Use the TELUS online activation system and our POS system to process your transactions.
- Process contracts and other administration work required by the position.
- Open or Close the store location and be able to work any shift the retail location is open.
- Support and Mentor new team members as they come on board.
- Ability to adapt to the evolving wireless technology drives our industry.
- Have a passion to work in an exciting and very competitive wireless industry that is changing the ways people work, live and play.
- Competent, Confident, Competitive, Assertive & has a desire to be recognized as an individual and as a part of a team.
- Positive attitude and someone who enjoys laughing with teammates and making the best of any situation.
- Motivated to overachieve minimum expectation levels of performance and challenge your teammates in contests and incentives.
- Computer literacy are essential.
- Desire to grow as a professional through coaching and mentor-ship as you develop a career path with us.
- Good presentation skills with the ability to build relationships quickly.
- Desire to be a part of a winning team.