Consumer Sales and Support Representative (Retail Sales) Part Time
Our Company Profile:
GBS Communications is independently owned and operated. We are one of the fastest growing TELUS dealers in the country with currently 20 retail locations across Atlantic Canada and Ontario. We've been in business for 11+ years and every bit of our success has been because of our people and the passion they bring to our customers every day. We have a large mobile work force and try to promote a sustainable work/life balance within our company in an industry that makes it very easy to be in contact with everything, anytime and everywhere. Our Company has over the 100 employees and we are still growing. We were awarded as a top dealer from TELUS for several years running and we have a Business Excellence Certified sales force.
Responsibilities for a Consumer Sales and Support Representative:
- Deliver a world class customer experience every time a someone walks into a GBS location.
- Become a wireless expert.
- Learn our products and services at a level where you can teach them to our clients.
- Proactively practice your sales techniques with your teammates.
- Goal setting and results planning activities with your managers.
- Daily coaching conversations with your leads.
- Use the TELUS online activation system and our POS system to process your transactions.
- Process contracts and other administration work required by the position.
- Open or Close the store location and be able to work any shift the retail location is open.
- Support and Mentor new team members as they come on board.
- Ability to adapt to the evolving wireless technology drives our industry.
- Have a passion to work in an exciting and very competitive wireless industry that is changing the ways people work, live and play.
- Competent, Confident, Competitive, Assertive & has a desire to be recognized as an individual and as a part of a team.
- Positive attitude and someone who enjoys laughing with teammates and making the best of any situation.
- Motivated to overachieve minimum expectation levels of performance and challenge your teammates in contests and incentives.
- Computer literacy are essential.
- Desire to grow as a professional through coaching and mentor-ship as you develop a career path with us.
- Good presentation skills with the ability to build relationships quickly.
- Desire to be a part of a winning team.
Benefits & Perks:
- Group Medical and Dental plans available after a few months of employment.
- Access to the latest and greatest in wireless technology at your finger tips
- President's club, sales incentives and contests are always available.
Working for GBS and Representing TELUS:
- Unlimited sales growth potential - our industry is exploding with potential.
- Joining a growing company with lots of opportunity.
- We promote personal growth and development - and always look to promote from within.
- TELUS is one of Canada's most recognized and respected brands
- TELUS has the highest customer satisfaction rate in the Canadian industry.