The Business Customer Service Representative is a key resource within the GBS Direct Sales team providing day to day business client and GBS Direct Sales team support. Business CSRs are responsible with helping increase the productivity of the sales force and increasing client retention through delivering a competitive differentiating client experience.
Are you tech savvy and client experience focused? If so, this opportunity may be for you!
- Day to Day support for our Direct Sales team to support GBS Direct Sales success and maximize Sales rep time selling
- Meet Key Performance Indicator (KPI’s) objectives related to coding activities, renewing clients, contact strategy, up sell opportunities and accessory sales.
- Provide day to day business client support including but not limited to billing inquiries and resolutions, , rate plan analysis using excel, hardware provisioning and fulfillment, product and service support through face to face, email and phone contacts.
- Support Retail Senior Sales Specialists and associated clients as required
- Outbound activities to build client loyalty and maximize retention opportunities through Renewal campaigns, Blitz’s and Contact Strategy proactive touch points
- Prime to support dedicated business accounts in addition to the shared territory group responsibility
- Support other GBS Business CSR teams as required
- Training new CSRs and Direct Sales team members on the support processes, both GBS and Telus
- Building ongoing business client relationships through adherence to GBS Business client Contact Strategy
- Facilitates implementation conference calls leveraging a formalized process to maximize positive client experience when on boarding
- Logging and updating status of each Activation Request you prime to provide management and Direct Sales primes with a real-time view on activity and roadblocks
- Responsible for sourcing, securing and managing business inventory within regional CSR team including through order processes, invoicing and reconciling.
- Documenting CSR process and procedures as required
- Provisioning of client and Direct Sales requests through various tools and process compliance
- Client and Direct Sales support on various products and services including Rate plans, features, device support, Fleet Complete services, Web portal
- Managing Corporate EPP’s and Website login’s and plans
- Watching Partner’s for bulletin updates and educating the sales force on the current changes
- Attendance and participation in all required meetings and adhoc training sessions
- Complete all required E-Learning Modules and stay up today date on any new released e-learning
- Attend all TELUS and TELUS Partner Road Shows, Training Sessions and Virtual Training sessions Maintain and Build Relationships with Atl Canadian Business Owners – Current Clients or Prospective
- Be Knowledgeable about all pricing and products offered by TELUS, and our Partners while being a “Subject Matter Expert” on TELUS Business Solutions
- Complete Corp Feature Add-on’s when possible and work on account penetration during care calls.
- Work on Special Projects with RSM, RSSM and VP when needed
- Work hours match B2B Work Hours (8:30-5) at the office location, along with End of Month/Quarter/Year be available for a long shift to activations are in for month end.. Vacation/time-off black out last week of every month.
- Attend and work occasional weekend trade show and GBS Rally's and fundraisers
- Act with Professionalism at all times to convey desired image of GBS
- Communicate Openly and Effectively within your team and other departments and treat all GBS employees with professionalism and respect
- Follow and adhere to GBS Communications Employee Standards and Performance Achievement Plans.
Indeed - 6 months ago