G4S

G4S Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
G4S
Shift Supervisor (Former Employee), Greater Sudbury, ONOctober 11, 2012
Pros: available work
Cons: organization
Company needs to provide staff with better support staff in the branch offices, however those I woked with were great.
Bad management
Loss Prevention Officer (Former Employee), North York, ONSeptember 4, 2012
Cons: almost everything
They will leave you out to dry. One thing goes wrong and you are pushed under the table. They don't pay for travel. Management care about themselves and not the workers under them.

December 29, 2012

You speak the truth right here. If i wasn't a single mother i wouldn't still be working for this pathetic excuse for a company

Fun and Challenging
Security Guard, Parking Enforcement Officer (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONAugust 30, 2012
Pros: not a boring job
Cons: shift work
Mostly access control, making sure the right people are allowed in. Help with general directions and rules. Investigations of theft, property damage, communications with property management and employer. Booking reservations, check-ins, and general problem solving.
Overall wasn't a bad part time job
Part time Security Officer (Former Employee), Brockville, ONAugust 17, 2012
Pros: management, decent hours
Cons: some sometimes shortage of work
I worked here just part time, so it worked for what I needed. All and all I had a pleasant experience.
WORKING AT G4S WAS FUN AND ENJOYABLE
Financial Controller (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONAugust 16, 2012
Pros: we are very free to work with miniumum supervision from the management
Cons: not much to report
I was attached to the Finance Department at G4S Secure Solutions (Canada) Ltd as the Corporate Controller.

My daily routine is looking after the company books, treasury reporting, banking details and looking after a staff of between 8 to 10 persons on a daily basis and solving problems and issues.
fun to work for
Site Security Supervisor (Former Employee), Windsor, ONAugust 1, 2012
Pros: good pepole
Cons: not a lot of work
this company was good to work for but not a lot of work good people to work for and tried you right
Horrible work environment
CIT GUARD (Former Employee), edmonton albertaJuly 28, 2012
Cons: everything above
G4S is with out a doubt the worst company i have ever worked for as a armed guard in edmonton the managers are the worst people in the world they will treat you like a tool and suspend you when you refuse todo unsafe work they brushed of the employees that are stressed out over the university shooting no concealing available. With out a doubt the most corrupt money hungry place to work ever.

November 25, 2012

The management was helpful and assiting during this difficult time in the company. Equipment (Trucks) are not new and need improvement but I was listened to and respected. All safety issues were delt with quickly and effectively.

Security officer (Current Employee), Fort mcmurrayMay 4, 2012
It is a real good place to work the pay isn't really that good but for the amount of work u do it is ok plus the people r awesome.
Good staff to work with.
SECURITY GUARD (Current Employee), Hamilton, ONApril 20, 2012
Pros: good staff
Cons: no work for guards who want to work
I enjoy working for G4S, but there needs to be more steady work. I have gone down from 40hrs to almost nothing. I HAVE RENT AND BILLS to pay I can"t with these, hrs.

August 15, 2012

Llewellyn security, Group 4 flack security guard 5 experience CPR first aid course

strong business culture
Executive Assistant (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONMarch 13, 2012
good company to work for, strong business culture, great people.
company moving forward quickly to become leading Security Solutions Company

About G4S

G4S is the leading global integrated security company specialising in the provision of security products, services and solutions. The – Read more