G4S Employee Review

Meeting people of different background on daily basis
Security Guard (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB19 February 2013
In g4s as security guard provided security to the employees of the company in downtown building of Dundee Life Plaza, Husky, Century Park Place,. Prohibit any illegal entry in the building or any illegal activities like drinking trespassing and so on. I learned to be patient against angry clients for the better of my safety and people around me. Management was really helpful and approachable on daily basis constant communication was required with building manager on daily basis related to problems within the building. Most of the site I was workig alone but did work with other guards on few occasions communication is important and they were very helpful and approachable. I think it will have to be working alone was the hardest part of the job. I enjoyed meeting people from different cultural background and differents statuses.
Pros
bonus of $100 on christmas
Cons
sometime 12 hours long shifts

Other G4S Employee Reviews

Great Workplace- If you can obtain a position/site that fits you.
Healthcare Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Kingston, ON18 February 2018
Great experience with opportunity to advance with training and proven reliability. Flexibility for hours to accommodate all schedules. Great entry-level position to begin a career in enforcement/ emergency management.
Pros
Flexible Hours, Wide Range of Workplace Locations
Cons
Lack of Outfitting, In-Demand at All Times
A massive company with many problems
Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto Pearson International Airport, ON16 February 2018
Despite out performing my peers any advancement chances where missed as the left hand is not aware of the right hands actions. After numerous sucseses I was placed in a client site and forgotten about.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at G4S. Our community is ready to answer.

52K