G4S Employee Review

Meeting people of different background on daily basis
Security Guard (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB19 February 2013
In g4s as security guard provided security to the employees of the company in downtown building of Dundee Life Plaza, Husky, Century Park Place,. Prohibit any illegal entry in the building or any illegal activities like drinking trespassing and so on. I learned to be patient against angry clients for the better of my safety and people around me. Management was really helpful and approachable on daily basis constant communication was required with building manager on daily basis related to problems within the building. Most of the site I was workig alone but did work with other guards on few occasions communication is important and they were very helpful and approachable. I think it will have to be working alone was the hardest part of the job. I enjoyed meeting people from different cultural background and differents statuses.
Pros
bonus of $100 on christmas
Cons
sometime 12 hours long shifts

Other G4S Employee Reviews

This company sucks.
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Niagara, ON9 December 2017
This company sucks. Enough said. Now to make up one hundred and fifty characters. I had very, very poor experience with the management. Have I mentioned that I did not enjoy working for this company?
Fun working place, it creates a memory in one's
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  North York, ON30 November 2017
I have been brutal to G4S employees many times but they were the best. They provided a chance to students to work part time and full time too. Instead they were the ones who back supported me, the supervisors were the best part of G4S
Pros
Friendly environment, lots of opportunities for students
Cons
cancellation of shifts

Ask a question about working or interviewing at G4S. Our community is ready to answer.