G4S Employee Review

Very Slow
Security Officer/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Shreveport, LA15 April 2014
A typical day anything could happen, co- workers could easily become enemies. I learned to keep my mouth closed when dealing with a group of people that doesn't get along. Just do my work and leave. The management was poor. I never received any stability, no justice. It was really every man for themselves. My co- workers were all troublesome. Every day was something different. I tried to maintain my silence as much as possible and mind my own business, and I was tried every day. The hardest part of the job was showing up and being peaceful. the most enjoyable part of the job was when I was working alone.
Pros
I still had a paycheck to take care of my family.
Cons
I had to go through a lot of trials.

Other G4S Employee Reviews

This company sucks.
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Niagara, ON9 December 2017
This company sucks. Enough said. Now to make up one hundred and fifty characters. I had very, very poor experience with the management. Have I mentioned that I did not enjoy working for this company?
Fun working place, it creates a memory in one's
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  North York, ON30 November 2017
I have been brutal to G4S employees many times but they were the best. They provided a chance to students to work part time and full time too. Instead they were the ones who back supported me, the supervisors were the best part of G4S
Pros
Friendly environment, lots of opportunities for students
Cons
cancellation of shifts

Ask a question about working or interviewing at G4S. Our community is ready to answer.