G4S Cash Solutions

G4S Cash Solutions Canada Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Training was excellent
CASH CLERK (Current Employee), Winnipeg, MBJanuary 18, 2014
A typical day at work consisted of money coming in from the bank machines and running it and making sure it balanced. Once we were all balanced then we prepared money in sealed bags to go back to the machines in a timely and organized manner. I learned how to organize my time efficiently. I felt like management was very helpful and I like that they had an open door policy. The training was excellent and felt like I learned a lot in a short time frame but didn't feel over whelmed. The hardest part of the job was balancing at the end of the day. The most enjoyable part of the day was running the money.
G4S (Sudbury, ON)
Driver/Guard (Former Employee), Greater Sudbury, ONOctober 25, 2013
Loved the job, but not the company; and it appears they did not like me too much either. Never knew what day you might be working, or whether or not you would keep your shift. Management was fair, but intimidated by the union. My co-workers, if casual, where decent enough, but full time employees, well they lacked professional qualities, in my opinion. Personally, I would not work for this company again.
Good company
Armed guard (Current Employee), Calgary, ABJune 27, 2013
I have very much enjoyed my time at G4S Cash Solutions. I typically work 8-10 hours a day doing various jobs in the vault and on the road. I worked as a trainer to train new ewmployees and I find the job very fulfilling.