G4S Cash Solutions

G4S Cash Solutions Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
G4S (Sudbury, ON)
Driver/Guard (Former Employee), Greater Sudbury, ONOctober 25, 2013
Loved the job, but not the company; and it appears they did not like me too much either. Never knew what day you might be working, or whether or not you would keep your shift. Management was fair, but intimidated by the union. My co-workers, if casual, where decent enough, but full time employees, well they lacked professional qualities, in my opinion. – more... Personally, I would not work for this company again. – less
Good company
Armed guard (Current Employee), Calgary, ABJune 27, 2013
I have very much enjoyed my time at G4S Cash Solutions. I typically work 8-10 hours a day doing various jobs in the vault and on the road. I worked as a trainer to train new ewmployees and I find the job very fulfilling.
Learned alot from that place
Technical security officer (Former Employee), Johannesburg, GPMarch 4, 2014
Pros: when we doing a good job then they buy as lunch
Cons: morning shift must be off at 13h00 but if there alot to do then you might go home at 18h00
When I start afternoon shift and everything is up to date then you just go out and do road checks.

I learned how to supervise and manage over 100 staff members.

The management at the branch was great

Good people to work with.

When it comes to a armoured vehicle standing with a system problem and I must fixed it especially when I don't know what – more... the problem might be then I must start trace think and do.

When my manager go on leave then I take over. – less
busy
Cashier (Current Employee), Leeds, ENGFebruary 24, 2014
Very busy bed and bedroom furniture retailer, later merged with Bensons for Beds
Its productive and fun
H.R. Executive (Current Employee), Bangalore, KarnatakaFebruary 13, 2014
Its different each day
Learned to handle different types of Situations.

Management is good

Co - Workers are good and helpful

Verification Part

Preparing Salary and Wages
Enjoyable working environment
Contract Management Coordinator (Current Employee), London, ENGDecember 1, 2013
A typical day at work consists of receiving and actioning requests from branches/depots all over country, dealing with emails and customer requests in order to amend customer contracts. As time in the role progresses, new skills are learned every day and new ways to improve the effectiveness of the working day are discovered.

My co-workers and I work – more... well in our team and everyone looks out for one another, work is actioned accordingly and help and support given to each other where applied in order to complete tasks efficiently.
The most enjoyable parts is the satisfaction of helping customers gain what they want and the team I currently work within. – less
Excellent
Receptionist/Administrator (Former Employee), ManchesterOctober 28, 2013
learned a lot of admin skills, receptionist duties and customer service
busy department
cashier (Current Employee), Bradford, ENGOctober 21, 2013
a typical day at work is setting desk up ready for counting back the cassettes. notes are run through a note counter and all data is inputted into computer. At end of each bank the monies are balanc ed.
Fun workplace
STAINED NOTE ADMINISTRATOR (Former Employee), Pretoria, GPSeptember 18, 2013
Pros: pension fund and medical aid
I was left to my own discretion and did my work as it come in. I never delayed on email and always kept the clients happy as far as I could.

I enjoyed my work very much - the hours was very nice from 08:00 to 16:00
Bussy work place
Accounts Payable Assistant (Former Employee), Sheffield, ENGJuly 1, 2013
Opening the post and coding invoices, inputting invoices onto SAP, matching invoices to Purchase Orders, Dealing with rejected and disputed invoices, both internal and external. e-mail / telephone queries. Statement reconciliaton. Chasing refunds
Productive and Fun work place.
Customer Service Co-ordinator (Former Employee), SuttonApril 29, 2013
Pros: good resonable hours, resonable lunch hours and great employees
Working with G4S as well as it being a good company can be fun because of the employees and the benefits that come with the job. It is a productive and fun environment to work in, at times can be challenging but there is always someone to help if you encounter any problems.

A typical day at G4S would be to monitor phones and email box's for customers – more... and in company branches looking for the customer service team to follow out anything that they request.

At G4S I learned how to be assertive in delivering excellent customer services timely and effectively and helped me to work well to targets in pressured environments.

The management were great very friendly and always understanding if ever you had a problem or needed to talk to them about something, over all they are the perfect managers and always looking out for their staff.

The co-workers, are all very friendly they get on with their jobs but can also be sociable at the same time as carrying out their job the best they can, every employee is always there to lend a helping hand if ever someone needs help or assistance with something.

There wasn't really a hard part of the job that would have to be the training when learning everything you need to know to carry out the job.

The most enjoyable part of the job would have to be the staff meetings and getting to discuss what you feel needs to be changed when carrying out your job. – less
HARD WORKING PLACE
BRANCH SECURITY OFFICER (Current Employee), FREE STATE BETHLEHEMJanuary 10, 2013
Pros: no launch
Cons: long hours
. I have eleven (11) years experience in the Cash in Transit Industry and I am currently in the position of Branch Security Officer at Bethlehem Branch.
I am a hard and dedicated worker and have knowledge of MOS and Analysis reports. I also have the knowledge and experience in the Cash Processing Centre and Training of staff and the auditing of all – more... departments. I am also conversant with the ISO Quality Management system and the requirements. I am able to tremendous pressure and I am a lateral thinker and have the ability to adopt quickly. I am computer literate and have hands on experience. I do have training in health and safety. I am responsible for security of the branch and am in charge of the branch whenever the manager is not at the branch. – less
good work place
secure driver (Current Employee), essexSeptember 17, 2012
Pros: own boss as one man vehicle
Cons: long hours
driving armoured vehicle,delivering/collecting cash from and to customers,working to time scales and time windows for customers needs,operating hand held terminal which stores all information,reciepts etc from money delivered /collected throughout day,and being alert and security minded have got to be in job ,co workers are good and very helpfull and – more... managers are fair and always ready to help to,the job is good and you meet new people and also regular customers which makes the job lot easier and safer – less
its nice to work for G4s
boxroom controller (Former Employee), cape town westarn capeJuly 11, 2012
it was nice working there but there is one thing that i leant there is that never trust your co-workers.
Multinational company, investor in people.
General Clerk (Former Employee), BirminghamMay 24, 2012
Worked with some great people, made many new friends. Enjoyed building a rapport with customers.
Buen ambiente y herramientas para realizar bien mis actividades.
Asistente de bóveda (Current Employee), Bogotá, CUNJanuary 21, 2014
Pros: salud, prestaciones.
Cons: falta de ventilacion
Los días laborales son muy cotidianos, Cuento con un buen equipo para sacar la operación diaria, creo que no hay parte difícil solo hay que tener conciencia y realizar con responsabilidad y honestidad las labores asignadas a mi cargo, me gusta por que siempre que comienzo mi turno de labor me concentro y me desenvuelvo con todos mis conocimientos adquiridos.
4.5
auxiliar administrativo (Former Employee), Medellín, ANTNovember 26, 2013
Pros: afiliacion a la prestación de servicios.
Cons: aveces no le quedaba a uno tiempo de tomar la hora completa de almuerzo.
aprendí a manejar con rapidez excel ya que es la herramienta principal. todos trabajamos en equipo unidos en una sola linea,
es complicado aveces cuando se presentaban servicios para un solo día ya que aveces nos retrasábamos y llegaban las quejas de los clientes que era lo mas difícil de controlar para ello se requiere de mucha paciencia.

me gusto – more... mucho el compañerismo. – less
BUEN AMBIENTE LABORAL
CAJERA (Former Employee), Bogotá, CUNOctober 29, 2013
TRABAJO CONSTANTE SE ME FACILITO EL MANEJO DE DINERO Y ESO HIZO QUE MI RENDIMIENTO FUERA MUY BUENO APRENDI MUCHO SOBRE EL CONOCIMIENTO DE DINERO Y CONTEO DEL MISMO
muy agradable
tripulante recolector (escolta ) (Current Employee), Cartagena, BOLJanuary 2, 2013
Pros: seguro medicos.
Cons: son pocos los descanso.
lo que mas me gusta que conozco excelente compañeros y coger mas experiencias de conduccion.
UNA EMPRESA MUY BUENA
OPERADORA DE PAPEL MONEDA Y METALICA (Former Employee), CARTAGENA BOLIVARAugust 13, 2012
Pros: el identificar billetes falsos facilmente.
Cons: el horario extenso
TRABAJO FACIL,APRENDI MUCHO EN POCO TIEMPO,DIGITACION DE REMESAS,CLASIFICACION DE LOS VALORES,MUY BUENOS COMPAÑEROS,EL HORARIO SI ERA MUY EXTENSO MAS DE 12 HORAS TODOS LOS DIAS.FUE LO MAS DIFICIL.LO QUE ME MAS ME GUSTO FUE TODO LO QUE APRENDI A NIVEL PERSONAL EN CONOCIMIENTOS DE MANEJO DE VALORES COMO LAS PROVISIONES A CAJEROS AUTOMATICOS.