Smilegate West is a leading publisher of free-to-play online games. Founded in 2006, Smilegate West’s mission is to become the number one online game publisher in North and South America. Smilegate West currently publishes CrossFire, Lost Saga, and Futebol Mania in North and South America through its proprietary online gaming portal, http://z8games.com.
- Work closely with front-end programmer, DB Developer to maintain mobile platform for mobile game service and middleware for web service.
- recognize business requirements and customer needs, design the architecture, development, build, iterate and manage of mobile platform.
- Develops working code which meets team standards and documents.
- Performs unit testing and troubleshooting on developed code to ensure the code is in working order.
- Work with QA team to ensure project meets desired objectives
- Other duties as assigned
- University Degree or College Diploma in Computer Science or equivalent working experience
- Minimum 5 years experience as a Java Software Engineer
- Solid experience of extensive frameworks such as Spring MVC, Hibernate, iBatis and Java Persistence API in WAS environment such as Apache Tomcat
- Excellent coding ability for SOAP, WSDL, RESTful web services/API with JSON and XML
- Must have knowledge of Linux, MySQL, MS-SQL, Cassandra and distributed memory caching system such as Memcached, Redis .
- Comfortable with Maven, Subversion, Jira, Wiki.
- Experience of ASP.Net, C# in .Net Framework environment is a huge plus
- Creative, self-motivated, and detail oriented
Indeed - 4 months ago
Smilegate West, Inc. is the North and South American publisher of its parent company, SmileGate, specializing Free-to-Play online games...