Smilegate West is a leading publisher of free-to-play online games. Founded in 2006, Smilegate West’s mission is to become the number one online game publisher in North and South America. Smilegate West currently publishes CrossFire, Lost Saga, and Futebol Mania in North and South America through its proprietary online gaming portal, http://z8games.com.
- Analysis, testing, documentation, implementation and support of converged network technologies.
- Implement and operate contemporary and emerging technologies for deployment across the enterprise include but not limited to DMVPN, BGP, QOS marking and policy map.
- Be responsible for managing and handling a virtualized infrastructure architecture of Nexus Switch 5548UP, UCS6296, ASR 1000 series router, Juniper MX series router, VMWare, EMC storage, etc
- Prepare and maintain up to date documentation for internal and external customers detailing configuration of deployed solutions.
- Resolve operational issues involving all components of Cisco, Juniper-based network infrastructure
- Test, implement and operate enterprise WLAN solution.
- Resolve operational issues involving routers, switches and firewalls in a multi routing infrastructure (OSPF, BGP, ACL)
- Maintain uninterrupted production systems and 99.9% network uptime
- Implement and maintain Information Security policies and procedures by working with InfoSec staffs
- Participate 24/7 service responsibility, Perform initial investigation of production issues, identify if any network or component is under stress or failing
- Bachelor’s Degree or College Diploma in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent working experience.
- 7+ years of experience with networking technologies for distributed environment (BGP, OSPF, VRRP,HSRP, multihoming, IPSec, DMVPN, Gre, firewalls)
- Solid experience with Cisco, Juniper network devices (IOS,IOS-XE,NX-OS, JunOS)
- Deep knowledge of configure services on all Cisco, Juniper LAN/WAN hardware including: ISR/ASR/MX Router and LAN Catalyst/Nexus switches, ASA / SRX security appliances, WLAN Controllers , F5 Load Balancer etc.
- Strong understand of Virtualization technologies (VMware SDN, VLAN, ACL)
- Extensive knowledge of mitigating DDoS attacks analytical and organizational skills, Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrates a high degree of professionalism and excellent interpersonal skills allowing the ability to interface effectively with all levels of employees and management
- Team Leader and Team player; flexibility
- Ability to travel 25% (including internationally)
- Certifications of CCIE or CCIE Data Center (Preferred)
- Additional Certifications VCDX, JNCIE a plus
- Be familiar with online gaming industries a plus
Indeed - 4 months ago
copy to clipboard
Smilegate West, Inc. is the North and South American publisher of its parent company, SmileGate, specializing Free-to-Play online games...