Smilegate West is a leading publisher of free-to-play online games. Founded in 2006, Smilegate West's mission is to become the number one online game publisher in North and South America. Smilegate West currently publishes CrossFire, Lost Saga, and Futebol Mania in North and South America through its proprietary online gaming portal, http://z8games.com.
- Provide excellent customer support by responding to player issues quickly and consistently through a variety of support channels.
- Submit weekly reports on community incidents, trends and feedback from player community.
- Help organize and run events.
- Provide input on content driven events, updates, and future enhancements.
- Interact with the community in game, on the forums and through social media channels.
- Monitor game servers to ensure stability and fair game play.
- Monitor releases\promotions providing immediate feedback and flag player issues for developers.
- Resolve or escalate harassment, insults, and racism community issues.
- Follow official and non-official websites and forums to stay informed about the community and help expand the community.
- Fluent verbal and written communication skills in English and Brazilian Portuguese.
- Must be self-motivated, team player and ability to prioritize tasks.
- Must have RPG or FPS game knowledge.
- Basic computer skills and knowledge of MS Office suite of products.
- Excellent teamwork skills.
- Passionate for games - must be a player.
Smilegate West, Inc. is the North and South American publisher of its parent company, SmileGate, specializing Free-to-Play online games...