G.N. Johnston Equipment Employee Reviews in Canada

Dont waste your time
road service technician (Former Employee) –  St. John's, NLDecember 23, 2015
Used abused and shown the door...no concern what so ever towards safety. Nobody has sufficient training old boys club.... management is awful. Would not provide winter tires for service vans in remote part of Canada. Things were slow and they fired me instead of a lay off one week before Christmas. Greedy corporate giant backed by Toyota. Would not recommend this employer to my worst enemy.
Pros
company van
Cons
terrible management across canada
SERVICE TECHNICIAN
Road Technician (Current Employee) –  Delta bcSeptember 25, 2014
Awful employer. They lied about giving raises. Employees have no seen a raise in over 6 years. I don't recommend this company. They switched over to a cheaper benefits plan. Training is insufficient.
Managers get hefty bonuses. Everyone is over worked.
Great people to work with
Purchasing Agent / Service Administrator (Current Employee) –  MississaugaDecember 18, 2013
Daily dealing with service technicians and vendors.
I have grown as a person and with the company in my positions by starting out in the warehouse picking the orders to placing the orders with the vendors and making sure they arrive on time.
Hardest part of the job is the manager taking all responsibility away so he can micro-manage.
There is no movement to grow within the company for myself as they are only hiring bilingual and postings are not internal but only external, I have been turned away from 2 positions because I am not bilingual
Pros
unlimited over time
Cons
not being able to grow within the company
Warranty Claims Clerk
Warranty Claims Clerk (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONMarch 22, 2013
I researched warranty claims daily to see if the clients were entitled to receive a warranty claim or not.
Daily data entry of cash sales. Filing

I was with this company through a job placement agency.

I enjoyed my time with this company.

No longer required any temps was reason for leaving.