G X Consult, a global management consultancy with specialisations in Business Change, Transformation Management and Project management, is currently looking for a contract Training Manager for a 6-month assignment in the Public Sector.
We are currently looking for a contract Communication Manager with a scope of taking a public organization of 5 000 employees through a period of significant business change. The Manager will manage training in support of the definition of processes, requirements management and deployment of target picture process/organization structure.
Generic Job Responsibilities
- A strong team player and a forward-thinking individual who strives to make a positive impact on the business by improving or streamlining current processes or procedures
- Good analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Can work under high pressure
- Our aim is to make your professional life rewarding, challenging and engaging through joining a large-scale transformation program of works working in a global, agile team with exciting dynamics and huge potential for gaining experiences in a cutting-edge business transformation model. We are therefore seeking professionals who see themselves as industry experts or coming industry experts in a global business role.
- Experience with working internationally/globally in weak matrix organizations and using e-collaboration software advantageous.
Professionals with a blue-chip background or higher education preferred, but not mandatory.
GXC is an equal opportunities employer, and will go through rigorous background screening as part of the on boarding process. If you have adverse criminal, credit, professional or personal history, you are discouraged from applying.
Only candidates with relevant experience need to apply.
Candidates seeking contract, short term work only.
Thank you, G X C Contact Services