G L O B A L H U T InTegrating world - an specialist in providing Business Intelligence and integration support applications. We believe in people and their skills to be utilized in right manner at right time.
Accountable for :
1) Design and develop enterprise data warehouse in Agile method
2) Create templates and required documentations. Able to guide Jr. Developers and business clients
3) Deliver project components in timely manner. Consulting experience to various clients is mandatory
4) Work with Sr. Leads, Architects and BSA's and share work with peers
5) Should be a team player and proactive in taking initiatives independently working environment
6) Provide support on site and after hrs on pager/phone for production service requests
7) Informatica administration experience is much needed.
8) Cognos experience is an asset or any other BI tool set skills are considerable
9) Oracle or DB2 are mandatory. Any other RDBMS experience is plus
10) Data architecture experience is highly appreciable
Not limited to the above skill sets, but timely able to learn new skills take responsibilities with minimum supervision.
Outstanding analytical and organizational skills with an attention to detail. Tenacity to identify the root cause of problems is essential
Strong verbal and written communication skills and proven interpersonal skills.
Demonstrated ability to develop and foster strong relationships with peers and internal business partners built on solid communication skills and high energy
Lead delivering advisory and implementation services to high growth organizations with a diverse team and be accountable for results
Ability to travel within North America
Experience in market leading Information Management and Analytics technologies including, but not limited to, IBM, Oracle, DB2, SAP, SAS, Informatica, Datastage, AbInitio, SSIS/SSAS, Talend, Microstrategy etc.
Informatica ( > 5 yrs) Mandatory
Oracle ( > 7 yrs) Mandatory
DB2 ( > 3 yrs) Mandatory
Erwin ( > 4 yrs) Mandatory
Unix ( > 7 yrs) Mandatory
Java or .Net - - nice to have
Cognos or any BI tools - - nice to have
Please apply interested if you feel you are fit for this role and willing to work in a rapid pace environment, submit your detailed experience resume in word format not later than October 19, 2012.
Upon joining we will help you to refine and develop your consulting skills as well as to increase your specific industry or service area knowledge. We will provide you with mentoring, coaching and training throughout your career with us, and an ongoing evaluation process to help steer your continued professional development.