To support the sales team in attaining the targets of the Sales Department.
- Provide administrative support, minute taking and preparing monthly expense reports.
- Assist the sales team in order to alleviate their need to be in the office during business hours.
- Manage the Daily Tender Process and all other related processes.
- Input customer data and quotes into Microsoft NAV and CRM systems.
- Assist with customer gifts, promotional items process and inventory.
- Prepare monthly, weekly or daily sales analysis reports.
- Assist in the implementation of sales strategy as directed.
- Assist with proposals, agreements, sales reports, and presentations.
- Promote the facilities of the organization to new and existing customers through a proactive approach (leads follow up).
- Respond quickly and efficiently to all incoming sales enquiries by telephone, fax and email.
- Preparing brochures/sales packages as required.
- Attend and participate in weekly sales meetings.
- Attend network and promotional events as required.
- Assist Marketing Coordinator as required.
- Maintain an efficient work environment.
- Normal business hours are Monday to Friday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
- Additional hours are mandatory as per business requirements – flexibility required with significant time investment during peak periods and when workload necessitates
- Evening hours and weekend hours required to attend meetings and special functions
- University Degree or related experience
- 1-3 years work experience (preferably in a sales environment)
- Represent the company by projecting a proud, positive, professional and respectful image at all times.
- Polite and persuasive communication skills.
- Passionate, hard worker and well organized professional with power to prioritize and multitask.
- Should exert sound judgement, discretion and preserve confidentiality.
- Ability to meet deadlines and pays attention to detail.
- Good liaison with all other department members.
- Ability to operate on-site, off site and capable to work alone.
- Working knowledge of all companies’ product and service offerings
- Flexibility and capability to manage and execute multiple tasks/priorities
- Solid business acumen and strategic business sense
Indeed - 13 months ago
copy to clipboard
For over 40 years, the G&L Group has been supplying the materials, manpower and technology needed for building vibrant communities....