- Obtain customer orders and schedules / coordinates the deployment of trucks on a timely basis
- Co-ordinate driver schedules (start/finish times) in order to accommodate customer requirements and business volumes.
- Assist drivers in ensuring high levels of cleanliness as well as professionalism for all company vehicles and property.
- Schedule regular maintenance and safety on trucks with company drivers
- Ensure each driver is clear regarding their first destination point and further plans for the driver ie. the most efficient, safe and direct route for each call.
- Ensure trucks are loaded with appropriate scheduled contents, and give driver the related documentation/customer information/directions/special instructions.
- Check and verify rates on run sheets.
- Work closely with Order Taker/Logistic Manager/Sales Representative to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Normal business hours are Monday to Friday – 6:00 am to 6:00 pm. Every other Saturday – 6:00 am to 2:00 pm.
- Additional /overtime hours as per business requirements – flexibility (including weekends) required during peak periods and when workload necessitates
- Flexible to work anytime during the holidays and/or winter months (if requested)
- Minimum Grade 12 or equivalent education
- College/University preferred
- 1-3 years related experience, Aggregate experience would be ideal.
Qualified applicants should submit their Resume to Mirella Bennati – HR Dept. by email or Fax # 905-738-5228.
Indeed - 11 months ago
For over 40 years, the G&L Group has been supplying the materials, manpower and technology needed for building vibrant communities....