G&K Services Employee Reviews

Great working place.
Payroll Administrator (Former Employee) –  ON8 January 2013
I was working as a Payroll Administrator. I enjoyed doing payroll and administrative work because I was dealing with different locations doing their payroll. We had a very good work environment, worked with minimal supervision in a fast paced fast growth environment.
Pros
free donuts every friday
Cons
working hours were flexible.
management
service mgr (Former Employee) –  windsor12 November 2012
extremely unprofessional organization to work for; "sweeps" conducted regularly to boost revenue without customer knowlege or consent. real life it is called stealing. unethical to the 10th degree.
Pros
great frontline people
Cons
lousy mgmt and philosophy
Sales and Customer Service
Route Manager, Team Leader, Route Salesperson (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ON11 November 2012
G&K Services has been committed to enhancing image and safety in the workplace for more than 100 years. G&K helps customers create a lasting impression in the workplace by enhancing their image and safety. More than rental work uniforms, G&K's technical expertise extends to food safety and flame resistant solutions as well. G&K customizes to your unique image, safety, and security needs.
The people were fun to work with. Unfortunately, due to insufficient funds the pay wasn't fair.
National Accounts Centralized Billing Clerk (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON1 November 2012
The hardest part was that my department was understaffed. After I left for mat leave 2 people were hired to do my job. On the other hand, I loved working with my co-workers. I also enjoyed that my job was a crucial one for the company. I dealt with the key accounts. I had to collect all of our subcontractor invoices, audit them, key them into our system and using Excel create a centralized bill and send it to our national accounts. This experience definitely helped me learn to prioritize my jobs and work well under pressure, while maximizing accuracy.
Pros
people
Correct
Déchargeur de camion (Nuit) (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC27 February 2017
rien n'a ajouter. Je n'a pas de point faiblr ni fort.
PAS DE FORMATION
Électromécanicien d 'entretien (Former Employee) –  MONTRÉAL21 December 2014
BELLE ENVORONEMENT DE TRAVAIL MAIS MAQUE DE RESSOURCES POUR FORMER LES NOUVEAUX ARRIVES
Pros
TRES BONNES ASSURANCES COLLECTIVES
Cons
PAS D'ACCOMPAGNEMENT
Un bon emploi
Chef d’équipe de la salle de lavage (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC8 December 2013
Emploie de nuit alors un horaire assez spéciale. une bonne ambiance de travaille dans des bonnes conditions. Mon poste consiste a laver toutes sortes d'uniformes de différentes compagnie, de Montréal et que Quebec ainsi que Kingston et Ottawa.