G&K Services Employee Reviews

Its nice working here, I a working here as designer, very energatic team,fun and liberty.Equal opportunity for everyone.
Business Objects Developer (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON25 April 2013
Its nice working here, energy and fun.
Equal opportunity for everyone as an employee.
Learned a lot about client and business.
Very good team environment.
Some time hard to work weekend.
n/a
Route Sales Representative (RSR) (Former Employee) –  cambridge, ON28 March 2013
did not enjoy working at this company. would not recommend it for anyone to work here
Pros
almost to no lunch
Very good work environment to work in.
Payroll Administrator (Former Employee) –  Mississauge21 February 2013
Everyone worked on they own. Working in a busy environment keeps you engaged in work .
Pros
friday free donuts
Cons
flexible hours of work
Great working place.
Payroll Administrator (Former Employee) –  ON8 January 2013
I was working as a Payroll Administrator. I enjoyed doing payroll and administrative work because I was dealing with different locations doing their payroll. We had a very good work environment, worked with minimal supervision in a fast paced fast growth environment.
Pros
free donuts every friday
Cons
working hours were flexible.
management
service mgr (Former Employee) –  windsor12 November 2012
extremely unprofessional organization to work for; "sweeps" conducted regularly to boost revenue without customer knowlege or consent. real life it is called stealing. unethical to the 10th degree.
Pros
great frontline people
Cons
lousy mgmt and philosophy
Sales and Customer Service
Route Manager, Team Leader, Route Salesperson (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ON11 November 2012
G&K Services has been committed to enhancing image and safety in the workplace for more than 100 years. G&K helps customers create a lasting impression in the workplace by enhancing their image and safety. More than rental work uniforms, G&K's technical expertise extends to food safety and flame resistant solutions as well. G&K customizes to your unique image, safety, and security needs.
The people were fun to work with. Unfortunately, due to insufficient funds the pay wasn't fair.
National Accounts Centralized Billing Clerk (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON1 November 2012
The hardest part was that my department was understaffed. After I left for mat leave 2 people were hired to do my job. On the other hand, I loved working with my co-workers. I also enjoyed that my job was a crucial one for the company. I dealt with the key accounts. I had to collect all of our subcontractor invoices, audit them, key them into our system and using Excel create a centralized bill and send it to our national accounts. This experience definitely helped me learn to prioritize my jobs and work well under pressure, while maximizing accuracy.
Pros
people