G&K Services Employee Reviews

The people were fun to work with. Unfortunately, due to insufficient funds the pay wasn't fair.
National Accounts Centralized Billing Clerk (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON1 November 2012
The hardest part was that my department was understaffed. After I left for mat leave 2 people were hired to do my job. On the other hand, I loved working with my co-workers. I also enjoyed that my job was a crucial one for the company. I dealt with the key accounts. I had to collect all of our subcontractor invoices, audit them, key them into our system and using Excel create a centralized bill and send it to our national accounts. This experience definitely helped me learn to prioritize my jobs and work well under pressure, while maximizing accuracy.
Pros
people
Cons
PAS DE FORMATION
Électromécanicien d 'entretien (Former Employee) –  MONTRÉAL21 December 2014
BELLE ENVORONEMENT DE TRAVAIL MAIS MAQUE DE RESSOURCES POUR FORMER LES NOUVEAUX ARRIVES
Pros
TRES BONNES ASSURANCES COLLECTIVES
Cons
PAS D'ACCOMPAGNEMENT
Un bon emploi
Chef d’équipe de la salle de lavage (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC8 December 2013
Emploie de nuit alors un horaire assez spéciale. une bonne ambiance de travaille dans des bonnes conditions. Mon poste consiste a laver toutes sortes d'uniformes de différentes compagnie, de Montréal et que Quebec ainsi que Kingston et Ottawa.