Experience Level(s) Experience considered an asset
Job Type(s) Permanent, Full Time
This position’s purpose is to provide reliable and professional product transportation service to customers from suppliers with safety as a top priority. You will work independently, operating commercial vehicles while completing all tasks related to loading and delivering of fuel products to our customers.
You shall perform daily pre-trip and post-trip vehicle inspections; perform minor maintenance tasks on commercial vehicles when necessary; fueling the vehicles; ensuring that periodic scheduled vehicle maintenance is completed and reported; documenting customer usage; preparing trip reports; preparing accident and incident reports as necessary; and providing other services as requested by management when not engaged in transportation service.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Class 1 license with an abstract acceptable to the Employer;
- Ability to read, understand, and adhere to the rules and regulations of the federal and provincial Governments. Understand log book recording and regulatory compliance
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing
- Ability to establish effective professional relationships with customers and co-workers
- Ability to prepare concise and accurate records and reports
- Ability to recognize vehicle maintenance needs and to perform basic vehicle repairs
- Possess reasoning skills to interpret policies and procedures, maps, and route directions
This is a great opportunity for a dynamic, ambitious and enthusiastic individual looking for a career with a vibrant and growth oriented company. If you are up to the challenge we want to hear from you!
Our preferred method of application is via email or fax. Please send resumes and references attn: Tyler Welygan to the below listed email address or fax to (403) 235-5117.
We would like to thank all candidates in advance for their interest in these positions, however only those being considered will be contacted.