Fuzz Wax Bar Employee Reviews

Great Company!
Administrative Coordinator (Current Employee) –  HQ22 August 2017
Currently working as an Administrative Coorndinator and enjoying my time/experience. Have been at different companies with a more corporate workplace culture and knew it wasn't for me. Fuzz Wax Bar offers the workplace culture, I am looking for and a enjoyable place for me to learn and grow.
Pays Well
Esthetician (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON17 August 2017
The company is very busy, the schedule is alway booked and the tips are really good.
I have always had support from the Front line when the days get super busy. Great Team!
Pros
Great Pay
Not a good atmosphere
Frontline (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON10 August 2017
I think Fuzz Wax Bar is a company that's continually trying to grow, which sounds great on paper but they do not care or appreciate their staff. Overall it's a very negative company to work for, and I would not recommend it.
Productive and fun workplace with a supportive team!
Front Line (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON11 July 2017
To start off, working frontline is great and the hours are flexible and fit to your schedule. The staff are super friendly and it's such a positive environment to work in. It is a fast-paced environment which is great because there is always something to do and I really enjoy the roles that I take on. Not to mention, Management is great and they are always willing to teach you and are open to questions and are willing to re-train on anything if you feel unsure. If you are going to do any reception job in Toronto (or in general), I suggest applying at Fuzz!
Pros
Fun environment, Hard-working team, Great management
Great place to work!
Administrator (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON21 June 2017
Amazing and supportive workplace enviroment with lovely friendly staff. There is a great work/life balance and salary provided. Benefits are also a great plus!
Pros
Great & fun work enviroment.
Amazing, supportive team
Marketing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON21 June 2017
Working for Fuzz has been a really great experience. Everyone is very supportive, fun, and positive. At Fuzz, they really motivate you to push your skillsets, and they want you to grow with the company.

Everyone is really passionate about their job and it has been great working for such an amazing company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fuzz Wax Bar. Our community is ready to answer.

Fuzz Wax Bar Reviews by Location