Junior Network Administrator
Currently, we are recruiting for a Network Administrator for the work schedule between 2:00 AM and 10:00 AM who is responsible for supporting Global requirements in regards to network-related aspects. The successful candidate would ensure proper function of network devices, circuits and other services across the network and resolves problems when possible, escalating to senior administrators as required.
What will you do?
- Monitor and maintain network performance
- Contribute to the documentation of network processes
- Manage the coordination and installation of equipment
- Carryout network design and configuration based on internal setup requirements
- Carry out installation of network devices (like routers, switches, firewalls, etc.)
- Logs all activity related to planned maintenance and incident response
- Manage firewalls access lists and NAT tables
- Setup IPSEC tunnels to access remote sites
Execute additional tasks:
- Research new technologies, suitable equipment and new service providers for optimal network performance
- Support internal network operations center for monitoring and troubleshooting during evenings and weekends
- Carry out additional tasks upon request
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in computer science
- 1-2 years of experience as a network administrator
- Advanced knowledge of: Cisco IOS, Cisco PIXOS, network monitoring tools and concepts, and TCP/IP Routing protocol.
- Functional knowledge of scripting in Windows and Linux environments
- Certificates would be an asset: CCNA, CCSP, CCNP
- Strong communication, technical and analytical skills
- New graduates welcome to apply.
Indeed - 4 months ago