FUZE Employee Reviews

Thinking Phones
Software Test Engineer (Current Employee) –  Kanata, ONJanuary 3, 2016
Nice environment, interesting product, good benefits. Recommended for employers seeking new opportunities.
TPN unify all of your business voice, text, and conferencing services on a single award-winning cloud platform, connect them to your other cloud applications, and then deliver intelligent, mobile-ready apps to your staff and customers. Here are just some of the reasons the ThinkingPhones unified communications systems can help your business perform more effectively
Positive/flexible work environment
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Kanata, CanadaJanuary 31, 2014
My tenure at Thinking Phone Networks has been quite a growing experience. I have had the opportunity to learn from many of my colleagues, and the opportunity to grow/expand my role.

It is a positive work environment that encourages staff to thrive.
Pros
health benefits, thursday lunches, work remote flexibility
Great ideas and new things to work on. Great work/life balance.
Lead UC Systems Engineer (Current Employee) –  Kanata, ONFebruary 14, 2013
Having been a consultant for 7 years prior to joining Thinking Phone Networks, I knew what it was like to have a pretty decent work/life balance. When things needed to be done, I could be confident that I could go deal with it, then just make up whatever other things I had to do later.

The same is true here. Everyone works incredibly hard, but knows how to deal with their life, and to not let things get in the way.

I also really enjoy the things that are being built, and the communication from management about the items they want done, without getting in the way of the actual designing and implementations. I've been incredibly impressed with the amount of communication within the company, and the vision and goals moving forward.
Pros
great benefits, flexible hours, great communications
Cons
none that i can find.
A very enlightening work environment
System administrator (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ONFebruary 14, 2013
The greatest thing about working at TPN are the other people. I feel that I'm surrounded by people that "get it". I have never worked anywhere before, where I had to work with so many bright people. At all my previous jobs, I hit a ceiling after a maximum of 6 months. I've been with TPN much longer than that, and I still feel that there is so much room to grow, so many things to learn. Office politics are at a minimum, and the main focus is doing great things and making great things even better.
Pros
great coworkers, knowledgeable management, modern office.
Cons
vacation time below average
Thinking Phone Networks - Positive, Energized ... Proud team
Senior Technical Recruiter - Talent Acquisition (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, Ontario CanadaFebruary 13, 2013
Thinking Phone Networks is a fantastic place to work!

People here love what they do and it shows! There is a real sense of pride amongst employees at all levels and you can feel it by simply walking through the halls of our buildings and feeling the energized vibes. There exists a deep rooted belief in what we do and how our company is quickly becoming one of the most recognizable employers of choice in Cloud and UC today! I am personally very proud of each and every person I work with at Thinking Phone Networks. I love that every person is respected as an expert in their field and we all contribute equally to make this a great place to come to work each day!
Pros
free lunch on thursdays, excellent benefits, competative salaries, awesome team!