WAREHOUSE SPECIALIST (1)
Work Schedule: Monday to Friday 6:00 AM to 2:30 PM
DEPARTMENT / LOCATION
A self motivated team player who can be an active part of our Distribution department in the areas picking, shipping and put away.
- Secondary School Graduate or related experience
- Previous warehousing experience required.
SKILL & KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS
- Certified to operate all MHE (Material Handling Equipment);
- Strong attention to detail
- Computer literate and knowledge of WMS systems an asset;
- Good communication skills required (able to read, write and speak English);
- Self motivated, dependable and reliable;
- Able to work in a fast paced environment;
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work as a team member;
- Good decision making skills and ability to work independently;
- Able to handle weight up to 23 kg (50 lbs);
- Pick /receive customer orders;
- Load and unload trucks;
- Stock put away;
- Verify picked stock is loaded safely, accurately and efficiently;
- Report any discrepancies to the Lead Hand,Supervisor and/or Operations Manager;
- Assists with daily warehouse housekeeping tasks;
- Report all product or bin sizing errors to the Inventory Verifier using the Bin Location Report Form;
- Perform Daily Circle Checks on material handling equipment before being used and to complete the Daily Circle Check Form;
- Successfully complete any materials handling courses that are required to be taken;
- Able to work extended hours, which may be required from time to time.
Since our inception, Fuze HR has established itself as a unique player in the North American Executive Search market. Fuze HR's unique...