Our client‘s award-winning research and development teams, based in Canada and oversees, develops a full range of innovative products which leverage ground-breaking technologies. Due to growth, they are seeking a Technical Support Manager who will be responsible for supervising, motivating and representing a call-in or internal technical support team. The incumbent help subordinate staff members address customer complaints, usage problems and questions in a timely manner. He/she also suggests policy and procedural changes to management to improve the technical support team’s performance.
- Provide on-the-job training and coaching to improve the company's overall technical customer service provided to distributors or installers.
- Seeks out procedural problems and recommends improvements to management. Suggested changes may cover implementing new or different kinds of technical tools or training.
- Schedules, coordinates and assigns staff members to particular duties for which they are well-suited.
- Resolve problems quickly and cost effectively when faced with unsatisfied customers,
- Responsible for searching departments’ input when their contribution is required to solve customer issues.
- Ability to coach the Technical Support Team to high level.
- One of the significant interfaces of this function is with the Marketing and Sales levels of the organization – cooperating with them for the customers’ satisfaction.
- Preferably a university degree in business administration, computer science or any related field
- 8 years related work experience, with at least 4 years in a supervision role
- In depth knowledge best practices in technical support
- English and French, spoken and written. Knowledge of other language is an asset
- Knowledge of security system industry or electronic components is a strong asset
- Exceptional leadership and problem-solving skills.
- MUST posses outstanding written and verbal abilities.
- Self-starters who are flexible and work well with everyone from entry-level employees to upper management.
- Excellent Customer Services approach
- Strong leadership and team building skills
- Extensive experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
ABOUT FUZE HR RECRUITING SERVICES
FUZE HR is a boutique recruitment firm specialized in five main core areas from mid to executive level; IT, Accounting/Finance, Supply Chain, Sales/Marketing, Engineering. We offer a range of recruitment solutions for our various clients: recruitment of permanent and contract professionals, staffing of consultants and head hunting. With a diverse client base that ranges from entrepreneurial start-ups to a variety of Fortune 500 companies, our recruitment efforts are always dedicated to delivering valuable solutions that contribute toward our clients’ long-term success. Fuze HR’s reputation for high-quality and integrity are our most precious assets. Fuze HR has established itself as a unique recruitment firm in the North American Recruitment and Executive Search market.
Indeed - 12 months ago