System Integrator – 40% international travel
Amazing company benefits!
Dynamic, Fun & Friendly Culture!
Based downtown Montreal
Our client is a Montreal based services company located downtown and is currently growing at a rapid pace. They are seeking a System Integrator who possesses a positive and professional attitude to assist with the growth and development of the Information Technology infrastructure. The System Integrator is a highly experienced professional responsible for setting up complex systems worldwide, whose main focus is on combining hardware and software products as per project specifications. He/she will participate in the implementation, maintenance and support of all networked software and operating systems.
Systems integrators must have excellent problem-solving and problem-identifying skills, be detail oriented and be able to adapt to change and work well under pressure.
- Plan, schedule and coordinate remote site activities within appropriate maintenance windows
- Prepare hardware equipment for remote site deployments
- Conduct testing of new devices and peripherals before they are deployed on site
- Responsible for maintaining detailed documentation of all deployed IT assets using an Internal database
- Co-ordinate with technicians in our remote sites to troubleshoot network related issues
- Research and recommend hardware and software development tools, purchase, and use
- Propose and implement methods of general site improvement
- Install, upgrade and configure network equipment
- Install, configure and maintain various Operating Systems
- Troubleshoot and resolve hardware, software, and Layer 1 and 2 connectivity problems
- Co-ordinate with Service providers for the installation and activation of new services
- Document system problems and resolutions for future reference
- Proficient with Cisco products
- Must have a broad range of technical knowledge and experience
- Extensive knowledge in computer networking, trouble shooting and analytical skills in a fast paced and continuously evolving environment.
- Experience installing, configuring, and maintaining various hardware and software platforms
- Solid technical knowledge of current network hardware, network management concepts, LAN and WAN networking, Windows and Linux Operating Systems, Virtualization
- Experience contributing to complex global projects in a team environment
- Proficient experience with software and hardware engineering, interface protocols
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willing to travel where required and on short notice
Indeed - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard