Our client, in organization in the manufacturing industry, is currently looking for an experienced Supply Chain Specialist.
The responsibilities will include:
-Place, track and follow-up on purchase orders
-Track and manage inventory levels
-Prepare weekly management reports for Supply Chain performance reports
-Hold regular meetings with team (4) to ensure the department is functioning properly
-Organize complete quarterly inventory count and submit to inventory control.
-Negotiate trade agreements with new suppliers
-Responsible for supplier development
-Sourcing new parts and better pricing, better quality
-Manage supplier relationships
-Management of internal supply chain (System Tech)
-Purchasing and cost savings
-Supply chain efficiency
- Preferably an university degree in business administration, commerce or any relevant education
- 5 years related work experience
- Experience in Manufacturing sector is a strong asset
- In depth knowledge of end-to-end supply chain processes and best practices
- Awareness for new and evolving technologies affecting Purchasing
Since our inception, Fuze HR has established itself as a unique player in the North American Executive Search market. Fuze HR's unique...