Our client is a leader within the digital media industry and Canada’s largest communications consulting firm. They have partnered with leading brands on a wide array of digital mandates. To this day, they continue to grow. Presently, they are in search of Senior PHP Developer for their Montreal office.
Successful candidate will be creative problem solver, possess the ability to meet deadlines, willing to work a flexible schedule and have a proven record of delivering in a fast-paced environment.
- Expert in PHP 5 / LAMP Stack background skills
- High comfort level with MySQL
- Experience with object oriented programming
- Experience with SQL scripting and data modeling
- Understanding of MVC design patterns and frameworks (particularly Code Igniter)
- Basic system administration experience. (Command line, Apache config, etc.)
- Experience working with SVN or other Versioning
- Work efficiently with designers and developers within an Agile process
- Experience with development of web services / RESTful services
- Strong Problem solver
- Strong understanding of architecture
- Able to diagnose and repair problems/bugs relating to functionality as well as browser consistency
- Contribute to development of functional specs in conjunction with the Business Analyst
- Enjoy working with a fun team who do not take themselves too seriously, and appreciate being rewarded generously for their hard work
- Expertise with Wordpress, ExpressionEngine, CodeIgniter or other framework
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to foresee development obstacles and recommend best solutions
- Bachelor in computer science or other demonstrable relevant experience
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in web programming
- Background in an agency environment an asset
Since our inception, Fuze HR has established itself as a unique player in the North American Executive Search market. Fuze HR's unique...