One of Fuze HRs Fleet Management clients is currently looking for a Reporting Specialist. The Reporting Specialist is responsible for interpreting data for the purpose of creating meaningful and accurate reports in a concise and timely fashion in response to business needs. Additional responsibilities include the management of their FleetTrak caseload to ensure that the reporting group service level agreement is being upheld in support of the Strategic Plan. The Reporting Specialist must be able to freely communicate to all members of the organization as well as those of its partners to ensure that the best possible service and information is provided.
- Exercise time management and priority setting practices.
- Manage assigned caseload and work with team members to ensure that all commitments made are upheld
- Work with internal and external customers, using established protocols, to determine reporting requirements
- Determine the most appropriate venue for any given request (Business Objects, clients’ proprietary tools, etc.)
- Create reports using SQL & Business Objects with excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to analyze data and related processes to identify trending, potential future impact, and how it relates to the needs of the clients’ partners.
- Ensure the continuing development and documentation of the Reporting Standards initiative
- Ensure that the departmental service level agreement is upheld
- Update the reporting catalogue where applicable to facilitate efficient storage and retrieval of only relevant and recently revised information
- Provide Business Objects training for current and new employees as required
Knowledge and Skill:
- Advanced knowledge of SQL & PL/SQL
- Advanced knowledge of Business Objects
- Working knowledge of relational databases
- Working knowledge of dimensional databases
- Thorough understanding of the fleet management industry
- Knowledge of ARI’s various departments and programs, services, business structures and processes.
- Knowledge of ARI’s departmental policies and PIE goals.
- Proficient in MS Office programs: specifically Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Highly self-motivated and self-directed.
- Act in the best interest of the client and the organization at all times
- Maintain a consistent, positive and professional manner in all dealings
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently independently, within a team, with other functional departments.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced office environment
- Ability to quickly learn and understand various customer business processes
- 2+ years relevant experience writing SQL & PL/SQL in an Oracle environment
- 1+ years relevant experience with Business Objects (asset)
- 1+ years relevant experience with dimensional database modeling (asset)
- 1+ years relevant experience in the Fleet Management industry (asset)
- post-secondary diploma/certificate related to computer science or specific to SQL & PL/SQL (asset)
- Excellent research and analytical skills.
- The ability to conduct productive meetings and presentations as required.
- Ensure compliance with newly implemented processes and procedures.
- Some travel: local, national and cross-border. There may be an overnight requirement.
- Duties as assigned
Indeed - 18 months ago