Reliability Maintenance Engineer
One of Fuze HR’s biggest clients - a Leading Manufacturing company in the Brampton area - is in need of a Reliability Engineer
Keys to the role:
- Design, Develop and implement corporate preventative maintenance.
- Experience using EAM software – IBM Maximo.
- Provide necessary training to end users.
- Administrate and maintain the Preventative Maintenance system – improve safety, product quality, production efficiency and labour/material effectiveness.
- Must have completed a University Degree in Engineering.
- Strong System Skills –Excel, AutoCAD, CCMS
This employer offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. Only qualified candidates will be contacted
Since our inception, Fuze HR has established itself as a unique player in the North American Executive Search market. Fuze HR's unique...