Customer Service/Project Manager
Our client has been manufacturing innovative custom solutions for over 25 years. The corporate culture is one that all departments work as a cohesive unit to develop reliable trend-setting and world class products. Due to exponential growth, they are currently seeking a Project Manager / Customer Service. The project manager is a very important role within the company with full control over their orders.
- Manage multiple projects while working with internal departments to ensure a timely and successful completion.
- Manage all aspects of the order; from order entry to customer service inquiries.
- Identifies and responds to client issues in a timely manner.
- Negotiates delivery schedules with Master Scheduler and customers
- Drives process improvement for key process indicators that impact the business.
- Works closely with peers and management to make critical decisions.
- Collectively conclude on decisions within established service guidelines based upon the company’s strategic business initiatives and the resulting business impact on customer service.
- Organizes tasks in a logical manner, establishes effective priorities and maintains follow-up commitments.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3 to 6 years of previous Project Management / Customer service / Inside Sales experience
- Must come from a manufacturing environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills in English
- Computer savvy
- Strong multitasking skills
- Ability to always meet deadlines