Pre-Sales & Storage Sales Specialist
Roles are available in Montreal, Toronto and Calgary/Western Canada
One of Fuze HR’s clients, a global provider in Storage solutions, is currently looking for Pre-Sales & Storage Sales Representatives. This individual will be responsible for leadership in selling direct or through several channel partners. The sales persons could have multiple accounts and will also focus on new account generation in his/her region. The Sales Representative is responsible for selling all products, services and solutions offered by our client through direct and indirect channels. This individual would report to the District Sales Manager.
- Carry a quota for his/her assigned accounts based upon activity levels and penetration at each account.
- Work with a virtual team of colleagues that will change depending on the sales campaign and must be able to lead the team and provide direction.
- Must have strong communication and decision making skills in order to coordinate activities with multiple partners and internal organizations.
- Responsible for the integrity of the proposals submitted including the overall structure of the deal and the pricing of the opportunity (as per any price approval guidelines).
- Provide regular forecasts to the district manager of current and pipeline opportunities
- Sell storage solutions for high tech customers including Software and Hardware
- Effective time management and ROI analysis to meet sales quotas.
- Financial skills in deal structuring including TCO analyses and leasing.
- Effective relationship building.
- Must be able to function independently with minimal supervision.
- Forecasting ability.
- Must be able to lead a virtual team of technicians, service colleagues, finance support personnel and partners to effectively manage an overall sales campaign.
- Demonstration of success in account management and quota achievement
Experience - External:
- 5+ years as a sales executive in an IT environment.
- Technical Product knowledge on Storage Hardware and Software
- Business knowledge with focus on selling solutions for High Tech customers
- Effective presentation skills.
- Communication skills, verbal and written
- Decision making skills
- Ability to influence
Indeed - 16 months ago