Junior Network Administrator
- Downtown location
- Permanent position : hours 2am – 10am
- FULL benefits; insurance 100% paid
- Public transportation/parking paid for
- One of Montreal's Top Employers for 2012
Our client, a dynamic, technology-based, organization is looking for the greatest minds in Montreal. They are seeking a Network Administrator who will be responsible for supporting our client’s global requirements in regards to network-related aspects. He/she would ensure proper function of network devices, circuits and other services across the network and resolves problems when possible.
Tasks and Responsibilities :
- Monitor and maintain network performance
- Contribute to the documentation of network processes
- Manage the coordination and installation of equipment
- Carryout network design and configuration based on internal setup requirements
- Carry out installation of network devices (like routers, switches, firewalls, etc.)
- Logs all activity related to planned maintenance and incident response
- Maintain VPN for all internal users
- Manage firewalls access lists and NAT tables
- Setup IPSEC tunnels to access remote sites
- Research new technologies, suitable equipment and new service providers for optimal network performance
- Support internal network operations center for monitoring and troubleshooting during evenings and weekends
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in computer science
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience as a network administrator
- Advanced knowledge of: Cisco, network monitoring tools and concepts, and TCP/IP Routing protocol.
- Functional knowledge of scripting in Windows and Linux environments
- Strong communication, technical and analytical skills
- Offer superior support company wide
- Be able to adapt to change and work well under pressure
ABOUT FUZE HR RECRUITING SERVICES
FUZE HR is a boutique recruitment firm specialized in five main core areas; IT, Accounting/Finance, Supply Chain, Sales/Marketing, Engineering. We offer a range of staffing solutions for our various clients: recruitment of permanent professionals, staffing of consultants and head hunting. Fuze HR has established itself as a unique recruitment firm in the North American Recruitment and Executive Search market.
Since our inception, Fuze HR has established itself as a unique player in the North American Executive Search market. Fuze HR's unique...